Frederick Dummer

• 3 weeks later...

+4 on baserace sucking....

-99999999999 on baserace rocking when its low gravity n such.. lol

also +379y29832478274 on reviving an old topic??? :D

But yas. I think the timelimit should be 1 second.. Or.. Sinceppl like it so much, I'll be civil. And make it to where the map doesnt end untill a team finishes their base?? Just an idea.

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='15 December 2009 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1260915279' post='47564]

Sinceppl like it so much, I'll be civil. And make it to where the map doesnt end untill a team finishes their base?? Just an idea.

You crazy!!!!!!!, in the normal 20 minutes we are almost never able to finish our base even if we almost have no resistance.

The normal games on baserace with good teams end like 6-4 gold each. The total to build the whole base is 40 objectives: 3 walls + 2 towers + 1 spawn + 1 ammo + 1 covy + 1 medic + 1 eng = 10 x 4 per each "things" to build = 40 objectives. With double jump it takes 30 seconds to go from one side to the other take the obj and bring it back if there is 0 resistance. So we need at least 20 minutes if only one person is building. So I think this is a bad idea!

Baserace is funny, the only thing we are missing is the obj counter so we can have more challenge.

• Administrators

Baserace is funny, the only thing we are missing is the obj counter so we can have more challenge.

Should be added soon. :) Bump this thread if its not on by next week.

• 3 weeks later...

Say what you want about Base--u hate it, it sucks, whatever--but on a server where maps are voted on it still gets much play time.Why? Because people like. Its different. Its wide open killing. You dont have to be a great player to have fun on baserace. As a matter of fact..., its the great players that seem to not care for it the most. I believe that this is because the "little man" can still frag thier ass and and they dont get to pown the shit outta everyone. Its on Hardcore and I enjoy platying it but I also wouldnt mind it being replaced with another map like it. Something new and refreshing but with similar charcteristics.

Keep in mind that this is all my "not so humble opinion" and as such it is worthless. Yet, I belive its a valid point .

Peace & Bacon Grease,

GraveDigger