Leadership

Shinobi

Nice words, we appreciate it. :)

What can I say? We are a huge international family with great members that prefers to solve issues with good talk, not reckless action. :)

Definetly agreed with every word. I have no regrets for my application. :)

The clan shows a huge maturity level over many other groups :D

Edited by SHiNOBi

+1!

I'm glad our work is appreciated! From trials to Leaders, we all do our bit and it's awesome to hear some appreciation :)

<3

• Like 2

We are grateful for your visit here and voicing out your opinion about FA. We hope to have more like you who will come in the future and say the same :) Viva!

For sure nice words..and it very nice when we are recognized..

Cuz in fact when we fail in some situacion its instantainlY pointed but the times we do a good job not so much..

So once again thx ;)

Like JoKer sayd we do our best

+1!

I'm glad our work is appreciated! From trials Regulars to Leaders Founders, we all do our bit and it's awesome to hear some appreciation :)

<3

Fantastic community we have here, including our regulars, semi-regulars, all the way up to the founders :)

FA usually gets a lot of criticism ( mostly from Cheaters, Trouble Players and Trolls ofcourse) but it's nice to be appreciated.Thanks for letting us know :)

In fact those guys inspired me to write the topic, you guys do a great job as administration and it seems completely appropriate to show that. I see posts of idiots bashing and calling names and they only make themselves look stupid. I remember a post of a guy who got banned and he sounded like a complete idiot by lying and etc. and then proceeded to attempt an apology when he was called out on the spot. Like before, you guys are doing great :)