Server Update Enemy Territory New Server IP's: F|A #2 XPSave Forever & F|A SILENT RECRUITING XPS

daredevil

• Administrators

In order to resolve lag issues since last couple of weeks we have changed our Enemy Territory Server IP's of Jay2 and silEnT. Your admin levels are also moved to new server. Servers are open and ready for enjoyment!

1. Jay2 Recruiting XPS

108.61.21.94:27960

We are also trying to add few new things so that if their is mass XP reset or level reset due to jaymod bug we can restore your admin and XP back to previous day or so. No guarantees but we are trying to resolve the issue.

2. F|A silEnT RECRUTIING XPS

108.61.21.93:27960

Please add above new IP's/server to your favorite. Feel free to spread the word about our new server IP's to regular and players you know on xfire and steam.

It took couple of days to set up the new machine and migrate our data from old machine to new one and hence the delay. If you notice any issues please let us know!

Old server's will be closed on our next billing cycle with the host.

If you like our servers, please don't forget to donate us. You can easily donate through our forums front page using credit card or debit card or paypal. Even though game is of 20$, servers cost us more then 350$/month. Special thanks to those who have donated.

Regards,

Daredevil

• Like 7

Finally :P Thanks!

At members: feel free to create binds with new IP's and spam them on old servers. Example:

124321934-4.jpg

• Like 1

On CoD server, the best attention I got with spamming something like "Server is changing IP to blablabla. Same server, same settings, same admins, no lags!"

I got almost half killbox visitors to move to new IP.

• Like 4

• Administrators

On CoD server, the best attention I got with spamming something like "Server is changing IP to blablabla. Same server, same settings, same admins, no lags!"

I got almost half killbox visitors to move to new IP.

Ok going to add that in server banners for ET and COD4. Every 5-10 seconds flash.

• Administrators

Banner changed on old jay2.

set g_banner1 "^aType in console ^2\connect jay2.clan-fa.com ^ato join our new server!"
set g_banner2 "^aServer is changing IP to 108.61.21.94:27960. Same server, same settings and no lags!"
set g_banner3 "^3Everyone is on new server! ^aType in console ^2\connect jay2.clan-fa.com ^ato join our new server!"

Can someone please check if it's working and showing at center location of screen?

Now fix Jay3. :noob jk. Think its just me.

Been lagging on jay3 for a month now ;)

But it's my connection, since i have the same lag on all the other servers.

It's just that jay3 is faster and thats why i notice it more :P

• Administrators

Now fix Jay3. :noob jk. Think its just me.

Jay3 has no network issues unless and until you can prove it through winMTR. We require lagometer and winMTR screenshot so that we can make sure it's network issue.

If you can prove jay3 has network issues then yes we can 'consider' to change to new host but each change cost us 200-400$ extra / month and then i have to bang my head with Microsoft, to reset license so that i can use it on another machine.

In order to get new machine in Europe, i have to pay set up which costs from 50 to 150 Euro and that's non refundable and then we have to pay 2x times for both machines for min 2 weeks.

Jay3 has no network issues unless and until you can prove it through winMTR. We require lagometer and winMTR screenshot so that we can make sure it's network issue.

If you can prove jay3 has network issues then yes we can 'consider' to change to new host but each change cost us 200-400$ extra / month and then i have to bang my head with Microsoft too reset license so that i can use it on another machine.

In order to get new machine in Europe, i have to pay set up which costs from 50 to 150 Euro and that's non refundable and then we have to pay 2x times for both machines for min 2 weeks.

That is a big cost moving machines. but for me all the servers work 100% better and i don't get any lags so i am very happy. but tbh i hardly lagged anyway.

What could cause players dropping with "playerXˇacking disconnected download mode" Because gogobronze cant join at all and others coming from old IP had the msgs?

What could cause players dropping with "playerXˇacking disconnected download mode" Because gogobronze cant join at all and others coming from old IP had the msgs?

this only means that they are connecting to FTP server to download maps.Tell him to do "/cl_allowdownload 1;cl_wwwdownload 1" If he still can't connect I would suggest he run's pk3 cleaner.
  • Like 1