Server Update COD4 Server Update - New IP's

daredevil

• Administrators

In order to resolve lag issues since last couple of weeks we have changed our COD4 server IP's. Your admin levels are also moved to new server. Servers are open and ready for enjoyment!

New IP's of our COD4 server are:

1. F|A NO MARTY ABNERDOG's DOGHOUSE - FEARLESS ASSASSINS

108.61.21.94:28930

2. NO MARTY RECRUITING NO LAG - FEARLESS ASSASSINS

108.61.21.94:28932

3. F|A BEGINNERS 24/7 - FEARLESS ASSASSINS

108.61.21.94:28934

Please add above new IP's/server to your favorite. Feel free to spread the word about our new server IP's to regular and players you know on xfire and steam.

It took couple of days to set up the new machine and migrate our data from old machine to new one and hence the delay. If you notice any issues please let us know!

Old server's will be closed on our next billing cycle with the host.

If you like our servers, please don't forget to donate us. You can easily donate through our forums front page using credit card or debit card or paypal. Even though game is of 20$, servers cost us more then 350$/month. Special thanks to those who have donated.

New server IP's for ET: Jay2 and silent recruiting will be posted soon!

Regards,

Daredevil

• Like 5

omg im saved, you guys are my heroes.

- had a 150+ ping on the other server. now around 100 on this one

• Like 1

• Administrators

Might what to but a note that pops up on the old servers. Saw some semi regulars today that did not know.

I am going to add banners on old server and send out emails to everyone today for COD4 update and update our website too. But I am waiting for a day or so before doing that so that we can make sure everything on new server is perfectly alright.

• Like 1

was on the new abnerdog my ping from NY was same as with servers in chicago. Noticed no lag or CI spikes. Was on for maybe 30 minutes. All servers were found on refreshed list without any issues

• Like 1

• Administrators

Still no punkbuster lol

Punkbuster is on old server. Since it's new server and we need to make it popular again, i turned it off on beginners for time being. Once we shutdown old servers and once all start playing on new servers, I will put PB on beginners.

Until the banners are up on the old servers, type something like "We are moving our server. New server up and running. New IP is ************."

I spammed it at the beginning & end of every map today and it got alot of attention.

Edited by docwarren
  • Like 1

Until the banners are up on the old servers, type something like "We are moving our server. New server up and running. New IP is ************."

I spammed it at the beginning & end of every map today and it got alot of attention.

I have been spamming this type of binds on No marty today, lots of interest to the new servers.

• Administrators

I have been spamming this type of binds on No marty today, lots of interest to the new servers.

Banners are up. :) If u guys see any issue please let me know.

• Like 1

Punkbuster is on old server. Since it's new server and we need to make it popular again, i turned it off on beginners for time being. Once we shutdown old servers and once all start playing on new servers, I will put PB on beginners.

Woohoo, fantastic. Now we should get some players. I put together some binds to broadcast on the Beginners server. Great Work Dare despite what everyone says about you. :P Also I assume that the Mix Gametype server is no longer?