Tattoos

BoomStick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's my Tattoos. I love original artwork and I'd never want something someone else can get out of a art book. I hand drew the one on my Back. I also designed the Blind Melon tat on my arm. The only tattoo that i did not create was the one on my stomach which was drawn by Layne Staley from Alice In Chains.

2072_46951113715_1662_n.jpg5808_109010513715_7427560_n.jpg

2072_46951118715_2440_n.jpg

trojwymiarowe_01.jpg

I want to get a tarantula on the side of my foot, like its crawling onto it.  It'll be metallic blue and orange though, my favorite colors.

I didn't even know this thread was still alive.  I am getting another tat today. So excited! ПОЛНОЧЬ <- this is what I am getting

• 2 months later...

This is one of my many tats..  From top to bottom it is my daughters initials (though I don't remember what font it was) I got around 2006 and at the bottom in free hand it says R.I.P. and has my sons initials.. These two are probably my favorite out of all of them.. As you can see it's faded and I need to have it touched up lol..

photo_zpsbcdbf50d.jpg

• Like 1

The tarantula tat is friggin awesome. Although I scared of spiders so I couldn't have one of those. I have the Liver Bird on my chest and a Harley logo on my arm, and a skull on my shoulder.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel all bare lol
Ill get around to getting that tattoo one day.... I used to use the excuse that I was scared of needles... But after 6 kids that doesnt fly anymore.
I did have my tongue and belly button pierced (and have my ears done)

Got one too.
Stay True on my wrist. Thinkin tho about one more. Same hand, on the other side - first words from MGK's "Chasing Pavements" song - Motherf*ck Reality, so it gonna be like 
"Motherf*ck Reality and Stay True"

i8m8.jpg