Kristy is here...again ;)

kristy

hey good to meet you .....i dont wanna see your boobies but hey i just met you call me cazzy heres my # call me maybe? lol

[media=]

[/media]

Hey hey hey.. my asian fantasy .. as blessed have turned into gay.. can I be your new boyfriend?

• Like 1

Hey hey hey.. my asian fantasy .. as blessed have turned into gay.. can I be your new boyfriend?

why would she want u when she can have me :rolleyes: :sarc

WB kristy!

why would she want u when she can have me :rolleyes: :sarc

WB kristy!

wtf!!! gtfo .. I eat you man!! who is up for cat soup? cat soup in dinner tonight :x

wtf!!! gtfo .. I eat you man!! who is up for cat soup? cat soup in dinner tonight :x

hahaha! dont hate me cause im Beautiful! B) 8-)

Welcome back Kristy, can I get some pictures of your....oh, I see, guess not. Well can we have....oh, I see you have already answered that one too. Oh well, maybe later. BTW, I love your instructions for speaking Chinese on your profile, can I pay for some advanced language lessons? LOL

• Like 1

I missed you Kristy! Now we can share our periodsauce again! <3 love you!

Pardon my intrusion, but that... just.... sounds... awkward. Anyhow welcome back to the forums Kristy and I don't have any desire to see your boobies.

But by telling lies I can gain things... its always worked before. Lady you be causing me some troubles, therefore I kills you multiple times in-game. Unfortunately I will be unable to kill Kristy (and then examine dem boobies) because she doesn't play COD4. But hey, what can I do about it?