Favorite type of beer?

Ferretpaint

I dont like beer, tastes horrid.......

I have had tried to force myself to try it (apparently its better on the wallet that spirits) But all it made me do was dry reech..... Least MaKy knows if he gets a cartoon its all his :)

• Like 1

I dont like beer, tastes horrid.......

I have had tried to force myself to try it (apparently its better on the wallet that spirits) But all it made me do was dry reech..... Least MaKy knows if he gets a cartoon its all his :)

Eh. After about 7 beers you won't have that problem.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Im pretty sure alot of people hate it but i love Tequila

Hate isn't even the right word for that it's just poison to me..

Now on topic I'm comming from the Netherlands so Heineken is number one for sure;)

But when i just want to drink one or two i would prefer a nice palmke!

I love a brew that has as much punch as liquor. I make my own hillbilly wines and honey mead. Favorite purchased beer would have to be Selinsgrove brewing Co. triple IPA

Try St. Bernardus abt, Rochefort 10, any quadruppel or Kasteel Cuvee du Chateau. Pretty much the only beers I won't drink twice on an evening. Especially the last bottle, I *must* share it or it'll kill me. And not even subtle in my sleep.