larger map selection

Would it be possible to put up a rotation like the one that Caulk set up?

g_gametype "war"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype dom map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_crash gametype war map mp_creek gametype koth map mp_showdown gametype war map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_citystreets gametype dom map mp_farm gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype sd map mp_bog gametype war map mp_strike gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sab map mp_bloc gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_carentan"

11 TDM

1 SnD

1 HQ

2 Dom

1 Sab

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

11 TDM

1 SnD

1 HQ

2 Dom

1 Sab

Don't we have 2 HQ now? I'd like to see that changed into 1 please,

i'd hope to see Creek S&D instead of showdown.. Showdown is fun playing tdm, but not as S&D. And Creek on the other hand sucks really on HQ.

Would like to see those 2 maps changed. Therefor we can keep sab as it is.

• 4 weeks later...

a few guys have been mumbling lately how some of the maps that were objective-based are no longer objective-based. seems like the current map-rotation is TDM-heavy.

I know we've been over this many times before and leadership ruled out the possibility of S&D but taking that out of the air-base map was a bit unfortunate methinks...

also removing domination from the backlot map was unpopular...hmm...maybe we can change the TDM maps back in june?

• 4 weeks later...

sorry, i was referring to the Abner Doghouse server. It's a bit TDM-heavy with only a few objective-based maps ( :cry ). I think most of our regulars would prefer more objective-based maps in the rotation--at least that's just the general mumbling that I pick up on week-in, week-out. i don't mean to complain or anything, it's just the general feeling i'm getting from most of the members from our in-game chats, etc. thanks!