Fitness

Wifestein

yoga twice a week, balance ball, light weight lifting..my boys are keeping me active on the cardio :P I would love to start training MMA once I move to the city :) I started boxing but the training center up here closed down...

yoga twice a week, balance ball, light weight lifting..my boys are keeping me active on the cardio :P I would love to start training MMA once I move to the city :) I started boxing but the training center up here closed down...

MMA will change you for a even better person like it did to me the gym and MMA changed me in a very good way since 2-3 years i am a normal gym that dose not commit crime of which i regretted but now my life is much better than it use to be because of sport. :)

You keep doing what you are doing. You look amazing.... MMA is an awesome sport and I would be happy to show you some submissions :P <3

• 1 month later...

I'm actually a certified personal trainer!!!! lol...

So am I! Ha ha. What organization did you get your certification from? I'm a certified National Academy of Sports Medicine personal trainer. And I workout everyday except for Sundays and train MMA twice a week. Its really fun!

Ive always done cardio for about 10 years since i left high school, and recently got into weights in jan, goal now it to look like ryan reynolds by the end of august, almost there and just started yoga again. Its really all about diet imo.

• Like 1

So am I! Ha ha. What organization did you get your certification from? I'm a certified National Academy of Sports Medicine personal trainer. And I workout everyday except for Sundays and train MMA twice a week. Its really fun!

I have the same cert!! I went to school for fifteen months and also received my AA is advanced health and fitness!! Ive been thinking lately of doin MMA too.. Idk if I can handle it. But it would take out a whole lot frustration!!! Lmao!!

I just go to the gym and lift weights, but I rarely do cardio, only do light biking on leg days so I won't be supper sore for the netxt couple of days, but now since its summer, I'm thinking of doing some suicides or wind sprints since it nice out.

I just go to the gym and lift weights, but I rarely do cardio, only do light biking on leg days so I won't be supper sore for the netxt couple of days, but now since its summer, I'm thinking of doing some suicides or wind sprints since it nice out.

Cardio is awesome to do. Hense cardio, good for the heart!

Ive cut back severly on cardio, trying to get to 200 pounds then ill lean out a bit, my metabolism is so fast i cant keep on any weight, so now my diet is pretty strict and ive been doing heavier weights. going 5 to 6 times a week soon