what is you favorite SOCCER team?

VazQueezz!

You can support two teams, but your not a real fan if the two teams are rivals.

That's where sympathy comes in. I won't even think about cheering for cologne when they're facing Borussia Dortmund during Bundesliga but I'll cross my fingers for their good luck apart from BVB games.

@vaz - i'm sure you'll be jealous to know that I used to live right next to the Man U stadium in Trafford :P I'm not a supporter though.. Don't care too much for football but I used to support liverpool as a kid :P

• Like 1

@vaz - i'm sure you'll be jealous to know that I used to live right next to the Man U stadium in Trafford :P I'm not a supporter though.. Don't care too much for football but I used to support liverpool as a kid :P

You lived near OT and supported Liverpool.. I sense some ass whooping in your youth :P

I remember back in school when I started a fight with my English teacher because I refused to say "soccer". In the end it does not matter as long as everyone knows what you are talking about.

You lived near OT and supported Liverpool.. I sense some ass whooping in your youth :P

I remember back in school when I started a fight with my English teacher because I refused to say "soccer". In the end it does not matter as long as everyone knows what you are talking about.

Haha fortunately I never got grouped :P

its FOOTBALL!

And it is being played Very well by Tottenham, Dortmund, Napoli and also Newcastle at the moment. Southampton have been playing some great stuff for years, Also Swansea play some exciting stuff.

I fall into the "real league football" category though, and am a wednesdayaite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feyenoord Rotterdam all the freaking way!

In the Netherlands other teams I have sympathy for are FC Utrecht, Excelsior Rotterdam and Sparta Rotterdam.

In England I like Arsenal and Liverpool.

In Spain I'd say Valencia all the way.

Other than that, I don't really care. : 3

I was a real big fan of Herta BSC of Berlin Germany but lately the team has slipped very low in the League. So much so I think they are now in 2 league :cry

Rank 15 of 18 by now. So still 1st Bundesliga but they gotta fight to stay there.

Logo_Anderlecht.jpgliverpool_logo.jpghibs_logo.gif

RSCA Anderlecht, my favorite Belgium team, I live like 2 miles away from the stadium,

Liverpool, no need to explain,

Hibernian, I first got to know them when I started reading Irvine Welsh who is a big fan of the Hibs, and in the summer of 2007 I went to Edinburgh with my grandfather and we went to see a game, Hibernian - St. Mirren, the Hibs won 5 to 1, and young icky fell in love :)