what is you favorite SOCCER team?

VazQueezz!

i am fan of Manchester utd.. and the Barcelona :)

This is incompatible, make a choice. If you're a fan of ManU, you can't support Barcelona as well. Else you're not a real fan!

I also support my home team, football lovers might know it : Sedan. Have been in french 1st division past years.

PS : it's called Football, no one know what is soccer...

• Like 1

PS : it's called Football, no one know what is soccer...

+1 It's football not soccer :)

I support my local team Cork City and also support Celtic and Liverpool (both have links with Ireland). I don't see any problem with following the 3 teams. Even if they played against each other (UEFA Cup 2002? for Liv v Celtic) I'd still go for Liverpool ahead ;)

Btw, in pretty much the whole North American continent, it's soccer, or fútbol. Just because across the Pacific ocean they call it football, doesn't mean we should :D

It have been invented by Europeans and it's called FOOTBALL. Do we call Coca Cola with another name?

It have been invented by Europeans and it's called FOOTBALL. Do we call Coca Cola with another name?

Possibly, there might be a country that calls coca cola different..and yes it was invented in Europe, but over here, we call it soccer. If he named the topic "what is your favorite football team", most likely everyone would start replying American football teams such as the packers. Lol I've seen this argument in the YouTube comments before and it ends bad..so w.e, I lose the argument. Ima call 'soccer' football and people will think I'm referring to American football :(

Jk..hope you don't hate me for making this post..reading it to myself, it sounds like I'm being a smartass

Borussia_Dortmund_Logo.png

That's where my heart belongs to. Also we don't call ourselves fans but Borussen (from Borussia Dortmund).

fc-koln-logo.png

That's where my sympathy goes to, thanks to my girlfriend. (That's the FC Cologne)

Edit: Sorry for the huge pics, I tried to shrink them via the forum editor but he doesn't safe the changes for some unknown reason. :(