Going to be afk a while during boot camp

DreadBlade

Hi there everyone,

I hope this day finds you well. Recently I have enlisted in the United States Air Force, and as such it has come time for me to leave for Basic Training in Texas to begin the first step on this new journey in my life. I am very excited and look forward to accomplishing many things during my time in the service. However, this also means that for the next eight or so weeks, I will be unable to play wolf or even log onto the forums as I will have no internet access. That being the case, I am writing this post to inform you all of my pending absence.

It's been a pleasure, and I hope to see all of you again soon.

Sincerely,

=F|A= Inferno

P.S. Eat some cake for me since I won't be able to! :D

P.S. Eat some cake for me since I won't be able to! :D

Its the chairforce, youll get cake with every meal :P

I heard the army pays well

Makes me wonder why im not gettin paid....

Good luck mate, youre gonna need it. Btw avoid dress up...frickin sucks, oh and dont acted like you know everythin...those guys get their arses handed to em first day. (least in the army they do, with you all they probably get a cookie).