Grenades and Mines- Jay3 or all servers

Frated1

I believe grenades should do more damage so it can instakill, instead of taking away around 100 health. For me, the purpose of grenades are to chuck into a room and take out groups of enemies, but if they don't instakill, its very easy for the opponent to run away or fight back.

and mines should kill the person instantly regardless if the person is on run-mode or TJ mode. There's a trickjump mode?

snapback.pngvertito, on 26 November 2011 - 09:19 PM, said:

and mines should kill the person instantly regardless if the person is on run-mode or TJ mode. There's a trickjump mode?

TJ like running/jumping too fast ? That is not normal from most players like me :)

Most of new players use M mines , that why mines Not damage so much

maybe admins disable M mines , so we have to use S mines as always.

or,

maybe they make it faster adrenaline than current.

Nice suggestion bro :P

Thanks,

Have fun !!

Adren sucks balls. I can get nade kills everywhere else ^_^

It's the risk you take with adren servers really.. You win some, you loose some.. Mostly lose for me though, because I never remember to use it.

Adren sucks balls. I can get nade kills everywhere else ^_^

It's the risk you take with adren servers really.. You win some, you loose some.. Mostly lose for me though, because I never remember to use it.

I use it without thinking now, it's like an auto thing, I do it even when I don't want it eg. I use it and go to throw an AS and of course you can't so I get killed trying to throw this thing haha. Wouldn't bug at all if it wasn't there.

I use it without thinking now, it's like an auto thing, I do it even when I don't want it eg. I use it and go to throw an AS and of course you can't so I get killed trying to throw this thing haha. Wouldn't bug at all if it wasn't there.

That's because you're a fields op all the time. :P I love adrenaline.

Most of new players use M mines , that why mines Not damage so much

maybe admins disable M mines , so we have to use S mines as always.

or,

maybe they make it faster adrenaline than current.

Nice suggestion bro :P

Thanks,

Have fun !!

What I think you want here is slower adrenaline. Faster adrenaline means easier to escape from mines and grenades. I like the S mine idea, but we should keep poison gas mines.

I think what MrDeath is trying to say is that he would like to have the amount of stamina, which it takes to plant a mine, is reduced. This would allow to plant more mines in shorter time..

I think what MrDeath is trying to say is that he would like to have the amount of stamina, which it takes to plant a mine, is reduced. This would allow to plant more mines in shorter time..

Power not stamina I think.

Yes, occasionally I get that problem, obviously more so what with so many damn adren nubs on J3 and the k43/m1 being underpowered against their SMGs, but thats the risk you take. Personally, if you're an engy, grab the mp40/thompson, gun and run, and hope there's a medic behind you covering.

Normally, though, it isn't the case, which is why the majority of people there are medix.

• Clan Friend

Power not stamina I think.

Yes, occasionally I get that problem, obviously more so what with so many damn adren nubs on J3 and the k43/m1 being underpowered against their SMGs, but thats the risk you take.

I agree on that rifle thing too, and grenades. Not mines, though.

The problem is that if you turn fast shooting on, adrenaline, xpsave, double jump, faster movement speed etc. than you can't have a balanced game, because the game was (more or less) balanced as it was by default.

So it's like trying to find a cure to something instead of removing the cause of the illness in the first place.

I play rifle sometimes, but I know perfectly it's a losing choice, I do it for the challenge. And if you give adren to people then they are going to use it.

For the mines you can shorten the charge time for engineers. Personally I don't agree, but it's not my choice. At most I could decide to play etpro again and say byebye

I always forget to use adren too. Then again I forget that I can heal myself or others when I am a medic too :P lol

Don't think I've ever used adren lol... don't really know what the point of it is other than running fast or something?

• Clan Friend

Don't think I've ever used adren lol... don't really know what the point of it is other than running fast or something?

You receive half damage from bodyshots with adrenaline, so unless they give you an hs it's like having 2 times as much hp

I agree on that rifle thing too, and grenades. Not mines, though.

The problem is that if you turn fast shooting on, adrenaline, xpsave, double jump, faster movement speed etc. than you can't have a balanced game, because the game was (more or less) balanced as it was by default.

So it's like trying to find a cure to something instead of removing the cause of the illness in the first place.

I play rifle sometimes, but I know perfectly it's a losing choice, I do it for the challenge. And if you give adren to people then they are going to use it.

For the mines you can shorten the charge time for engineers. Personally I don't agree, but it's not my choice. At most I could decide to play etpro again and say byebye

Another thing you might want to look at when using rifle tactics. Obvs I always get kicked from J3 but when i played I picked up some tactics.

With rifle against adren nubs, you can fire two rifle nades consecutively. Use scroll wheel to cycle the rifles when you have loaded both with nades.

I find that if you press 3 to cycle the rifles then they either both have nades, but if you fire one, then you lose the other.

Hint 2: When attacking adren nubs, nade their legs or the floor near them, try to get them flying so their acc is waaay off, then run.

I used to play ETPro, horrible mod xD....

Oh yea, last hint, you might want to throw knife, then whip out rifle too but that doesn't work all the time. (only worked a handful of times when I was bored lol)