How to outtroll a wannabetroll

JoeDirt

• Administrators

Once upon a time there was a little boy called Dan, now all that Dan wanted to be when he grew up was a troll. That is until he met evil wizard named Joe.

trolololo.JPGtrolololo2.JPG

Wizard Joe accepted little boys challenge.

trolololo4.JPGtrolololo5.JPG

trolololo6.JPGtrolololo19.JPG

trolololo18.JPGtrolololo8.JPG

There is more gold but Wizard Joe needs his beauty sleep. Good night F|A stay sexy.

• Like 2

He talked to me on xfire...I asked him why he deleted his thank you note and said his topic got deleted because he wanted to troll...he blocked me on xfire...

• Administrators

He talked to me on xfire...I asked him why he deleted his thank you note and said his topic got deleted because he wanted to troll...he deleted blocked me on xfire...

Dunno some people just go emo and take good people down with them. Wish them all the best. Or hope they all get hit by a bus. I guess either one will work. /s

• Like 3

When they have to leave? I am the only one that left FA and all of them got kicked out of the clan, cause they were in a different vent. Really?

I hate drama, but this is f***ing retarded.

• Administrators

When they have to leave? I am the only one that left FA and all of them got kicked out of the clan, cause they were in a different vent. Really?

Different vent? No not really. Really friendly of starting vent and not even informing us that hey we have new vent but why to inform? Then the hidden back stabbing agenda can't work, right? Whole point of clan was to have fun and play together but I guess i learned with time some people just didn't care about friends and they change.

It was more friendly of someone spreading wrong info using that vent... "[00:15] =F|A= xxxxx: wow man... i know nothing about any of this... all i was told was that the old vent has issues and this one was where i could find everyone."

Even though our vent has no issues, some back stabbing liers who used our vent for 2 years, started spreading wrong info just because they don't give shit for friends anymore. Sorry, it ain't possible to be friend with back stabbing liers and this community was started to play together and have fun.

Alas, Dan deleted the platoon topic by himself and even cleared it from moderator section. It wasn't just vent but I could care less from back stabbing liers. Joe even posted the topic in leader section of what's going on but none of those didn't bother to reply. Could f***ing give rat ass about liers.

It wasn't hard to figure who deleted the topics. Dan Deleted topics (IDs: 24053 ) BF3

So... Dan, Chica, Duckie and Avaa are out of clan now?

What happened o.O

Edit: I actually saw this kinda coming. They seemed to have their own "little group" since they stopped using F|A vent. They stopped using the F|A vent because it "lags" they told me, but I never had any problems with it. They also seem inactive on forums since then and seem to ignore "friends". I've tried to talk to some of them a few times but I only got ignored so I stopped trying :/ Not cool, cus I did care about them.

I'm sure they don't even care that they're just "users" now.

Guess it's better like this.

P.S. I don't hate any of you, just think it's not cool what u guys did.

cool story .. and its been how many days since joe made a thread in leader section and none of you care to make a single post.. reason dare gave out already

• Like 1

Lol, you guys take all this way too serious. We made an other vent cause the ' official ' one was always lagging or either ET trolls would come in our channel and spam crap. So yes we did our own vent. The other vent was ALWAYS empty... so where's the problem? Only people I can actually remember being active were the cod4 players and some ET like seaside that I can really remember being on regulary. I told Dare many times about the vent issues. I was ON every single day.. why would I be lying about an issue?

Anyways my words mean shit, you are right I am wrong. So peace and good luck with this clan.

cool story .. and its been how many days since joe made a thread in leader section and none of you care to make a single post.. reason dare gave out already

I replied. Sorry if I've been busy with work and some other stuff more important.

Edited by Avaa

So... Dan, Chica, Duckie and Avaa are out of clan now?

What happened o.O

Edit: I actually saw this kinda coming. They seemed to have their own "little group" since they stopped using F|A vent. They stopped using the F|A vent because it "lags" they told me, but I never had any problems with it. They also seem inactive on forums since then and seem to ignore "friends". I've tried to talk to some of them a few times but I only got ignored so I stopped trying :/ Not cool, cus I did care about them.

I'm sure they don't even care that they're just "users" now.

Guess it's better like this.

P.S. I don't hate any of you, just think it's not cool what u guys did.

Lol, Alex. You're so funny. To answer your question. We did care, but now we don't give a fck anymore :)

• Administrators

Search forums for any vent issue reported and there is none. I didn't got any message on steam saying "continuous" vent issues or "issues still existed". More or less Kevin, Joe and many others are on vent and none of them saw any issue with vent. More or less don't tell me trolls doesn't exist on internet. We banned each troll on vent and u and others had ban/kick powers tool.

It's ok, when lies come up you don't need to hide them. Except it and move along. Even couple of other leaders where not even surprised with your resignation or few even other members are not even surprised. Everyone saw this coming and you where well aware of it so stop pretending.

Good luck finding good vent with "perfect" data center. Even colocrossing or nlayer like million dollar companies doesn't offer 100% up time in their data centers.