Bitches.

Yatzithenazi

Hey I feel like this is a topic most of us can relate to. how about we all say how we feel about em.

I feel like everyone is special, but being a man.... women are extra special. At this point in my life it's hard to see myself with one person forever. Bitches is too sexy, and it's not just the sexy ones. It's the sexy ones with class, depth, self respect, ambition, and so much more. Granted I don't see many girls I feel this way about, but I wish I could have some kinda connection with all of the ones I do see. yano?

Is that called being a player? haha.

wow dude youre crossing the line here. women are NOT b..... okay. Grow up. I'm guessing youre still single?

also player? really? bet youve never had a date in your life, specially if you call girls that.

@ all females, not all men are like this and we are sorry for embarrassments like this, who actually call themselves men but deserve to be castracted

can someone /lock this before any of the FA woman or any woman in general decide to kill this guy? ( ireally wouldnt blame them at this point)

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 5