Pepsi Or Cokacola

Crasher

Pepsi or coke  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Pepsi or coke

• Pepsi
    • Coke

Back in the 80's they used to have commercials that said, "Pepsi the choice of a new generation"..... Um.. Im 40 now and have my own generation of kids... Its funny how things will change your perception of things..

Plus, CokaCola tried to be up to date with the change and made a new recipe of Coke... BIG MISTAKE..

They had to do a throwback and make "CokaCola Classic"...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I prefer Pepsi Light..

Fun fact: "Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it" is only a rumor :P

Edit: fun fact #2: With this pretty useless post I managed to break the 600 post barrier to become L7: Teacher..

• Like 1

Congrats Gubb, here's a pepsi for you :drunk to your 600th posts!

20 years ago I prefer Coke. Now, I would Pepsi over Coke but coke covers 99% of the stores in my place, so no choice.

Congrats Gubb, here's a pepsi for you :drunk to your 600th posts!

20 years ago I prefer Coke. Now, I would Pepsi over Coke but coke covers 99% of the stores in my place, so no choice.

They don't even know what pepsi is here in belgium, or at least not in Brussels :D.

And Gubbi now you can say to every newbie: I'm the teacher you're the newb, you should obey and pretend to be dumb. xD

Wait...I'm a newb too :'(

Congratz anyway ;)

They don't even know what pepsi is here in belgium, or at least not in Brussels :D.

And Gubbi now you can say to every newbie: I'm the teacher you're the newb, you should obey and pretend to be dumb. xD

Wait...I'm a newb too :'(

Congratz anyway ;)

well, here also Belgium (oost-vlaanderen) you can choose between pepsi and coca cola

I only drink coca cola when it's in glass bottles and don't like pepsi at all