Pepsi Or Cokacola

Crasher

Pepsi or coke  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Pepsi or coke

• Pepsi
    • Coke

In fact, it depends on the country. I have been to countries where I liked coca more than pepsi. In France it's definitely Coca

I don't drink much sodas but coca cola light is sometimes tasty. I feel sick if drinking pepsi, for real :lol Some people I know can't see any difference between those two, I think they don't have a sense of taste at all. Dunno why light tastes better than usual coke.. People shouldn't drink much light cokes since those got aspartame and other dangerous ingredients that people should avoid because of cancer.. (I'm good to say that, hence I'm a smoker..)

Edited by BunnyBabe

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

coke for sure pepsi is just water down coke take a coke late it get  flat and drunk it same taste as pepsi or just add some water to coke  poof you have  pepsi 

• 2 years later...

Used to be full fat Coca cola man, drank a 2L bottle a day........but slowly progressed over to Pepsi Max, make it with soda stream, tastes great and coca cola now tastes awful to me.

• Surprise 1