Cowboys and Aliens

DJ aka GDR DJ

Just got home from seeing this. I just couldn't take it seriously for some reason; it was nowhere near as "epic" as other fantasy movies, still enjoyable, but nothing really extraordinary.

Saw this trailer at the cinema a few weeks back.. How absolutely sh*t it looks lol.. You they're just mixing totally unmixable genres out of desperation now.. it's pathetic lol.. And will just ruin the movie industry xD

Saw this a few days ago. Had a few problems with it. The first being that the "space" ships the aliens were using were powered by what appeared to be rocket or jet engines. The second was that noone seemed to notice a giant ass ship in the middle of the desert. The third was the part Olivia Wilde played...simply made zero sense.

A point or two for the cool steam punk mixed with organic goo action though. The aliens looked like "Predator screwing Aliens" instead of "Predator vs. Aliens".

It's a rental for sure. Should have seen Capt. America.

Just watched it online. I thought it was entertaining which is what a movie should be. I like westerns and I like sci-fi and this was both. I give it a 3.5 stars out of a possible 5 ;)

Olivia Wilde is so beautiful I would drink her bathwater. I give her 4 stars because there was a lack of her being naked in the film. A boob shot and she would of received 5 outta 5 stars.