molotovs in jay2

Kronos

take out molotov cocktails in jay2?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. take out molotov cocktails in jay2?

• Yay. Molotov's are cheap and for losers
    • Nay. I like being a cheap loser

Alright so I absolutely hate these cocktails, it's like a massive nade that you can't see through and lasts forever, basically giving everyone a mini-flamethrower.

So vote and post your opinion on it.

:thanks

• Administrators
Alright so I absolutely hate these cocktails, it's like a massive nade that you can't see through and lasts forever, basically giving everyone a mini-flamethrower.

u can always go to FA1 if u dont like them. thats why we have multiple servers with different settings

u can always go to FA1 if u dont like them. thats why we have multiple servers with different settings

that i didn't know, but i kinda like the rotation on #2. and it seems to have cooler people =P

Lol at the biased poll question.

"I enjoy being a cheap loser"

OH I WANT THAT ONE! :roll:

subliminal message =)

Voted No, lol Jay#2 was made to be for fun with unlimited weapons + adre + more and more stuff ... why having then jaymod#1

F|A must have all kind of servers with all possible setting to provide a player all kind of game play experiences. NOT JUST copy past all servers with the same setting . that will be so annoying one setting for all

you have choice by having all kind of servers So just enjoy playing on one,but if you don't like it then go to other F|A servers :hmm

EDIT / Wrong vote for me it was ... No ^^ Jay#02 should keep molotov, btw i'm a big big loser so Yes for molotov For ever :hi

SORRY GUYS WRONG VOTE FOR ME ... i thought voting yes it means keep molotovs... but i didn't read the whole thing

EDIT /My vote goes No ... Jay#02 should keep molotovs, btw i'm a big big loser so Yes Molotovs For ever and i love to be loser hehe :D

The Molotov's add a kind of cool dimension to the game. They can be used offensively or defensively. One thing I've noticed with some servers is the radius of the flame is too much. I'm not sure if this is adjustable, but it seems on some servers the cocktails have a ridiculous damage radius.

Granted I haven't played the J2 server in F|A yet, so no idea what the setting is. Overall I like them and think it was a cool addition to Jaymod. I still remember when people started bitching about the shot guns being so deadly at close range when ClanFu first added them to a Jaymod version :hmm

• 3 weeks later...

Cocktails aren't that annoying. It just seems like when people start using them they become obsessed with them and it's all they do. The vsay spamming is starting to get old though :rolleyes:

• Administrators
Cocktails aren't that annoying. It just seems like when people start using them they become obsessed with them and it's all they do. The vsay spamming is starting to get old though :rolleyes:

Thats why i decided to remove moltovs in this 2 maps:

1. Oasis.

2. Caen2.

Thats why i decided to remove moltovs in this 2 maps:

1. Oasis.

2. Caen2.

Good idea for this 2 maps.