molotovs in jay2

Kronos

take out molotov cocktails in jay2?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. take out molotov cocktails in jay2?

• Yay. Molotov's are cheap and for losers
    • Nay. I like being a cheap loser

The Russians were accused of war crimes in the "Winter War" with Finland. Soviet Foreign Minister Molotov responded that they weren't dropping bombs on civilians, they were just breadbaskets, and the Finns should be investigated for throwing homemade gasoline bombs at the Russian troops. The Finns replied that they were just "cocktails".

Thus, the "Molotov Cocktail" was named.

If you don't like em, learn to avoid them or go to Jaymod1. Use a sniper rifle or shoot your SMG a little further away from your victim. No different than any other weapon.

The Russians were accused of war crimes in the "Winter War" with Finland. Soviet Foreign Minister Molotov responded that they weren't dropping bombs on civilians, they were just breadbaskets, and the Finns should be investigated for throwing homemade gasoline bombs at the Russian troops. The Finns replied that they were just "cocktails".

Thus, the "Molotov Cocktail" was named.

If you don't like em, learn to avoid them or go to Jaymod1. Use a sniper rifle or shoot your SMG a little further away from your victim. No different than any other weapon.

i do snipe them, but i like sniping close range, and they always throw them in front and can't see crap through them. but theres probably a cvar to fix that.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't mind when people use them tactically, but when they just spam them for the sake of it, it gets annoying. Like there are numerous Field Ops who just camp in one spot unleashing a never ending stream of Molotovs at people since they can just give give Ammo to theirselves :|

• 2 weeks later...
Cocktails aren't that annoying. It just seems like when people start using them they become obsessed with them and it's all they do. The vsay spamming is starting to get old though

Thats why i decided to remove moltovs in this 2 maps:

1. Oasis.

2. Caen2.

ah shame. i used to love clogging the tunnels with molotoves when people decided to camp there lol. Molotoves are not nearly as bad as if FF was turned on but it does get hard to see through them lol . I personally dont mind them that much . Panzers, rnades, molotves ...everbody hates them but they make for great garbage clearance :P

I don't mind when people use them tactically, but when they just spam them for the sake of it, it gets annoying. Like there are numerous Field Ops who just camp in one spot unleashing a never ending stream of Molotovs at people since they can just give give Ammo to theirselves :|

that is an amazing plan thanks :D

• 3 weeks later...

it's a fun server. it has adrenaline, what's so bad about molotovs? the fact you hear someone above you and can kill them by throwing it at the ceiling? that's a pro tip for a nub server :D i spent a whole 30 minute map @ marrakech walking and listening at the back door for axis, then when they got close i'd throw 4 at the door and the radius goes well into the wall and beyond. kinda tough to run me over on adren with the flames pushing ya back. lolz. no way, if i go there it's all poison knives, m97, molotovs, air strikes and arty. :P

put that shizzle off, its so annyoing and overpowerd with it, since moltov kills u esay even if u have adre u dont stand a chance against it and its so annyoing to see when they spamming it whole map and its kinda imposibble to play.

• 4 weeks later...

molotovs aren't that bad but the fact that they can go through walls is kinda annoying. But honestly? Most people can never aim with motovs in the first place =p