Best Movie Quote

bell reavue

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! "

The Truman Swow

The movie itself is worth watching.

Edited by Blau

Ruby: [fighting Viola for the nut-tainted gravy] "I think you dislocated my vagina."

~ Monster-In-Law

Tugg Speedman: This is insane. Are you really going to abandon this movie? We're supposed to be a unit!

Kirk Lazarus: Suck my unit.

~ Tropic Thunder

Kevin Sandusky: There's no way we make it over that ridge before sundown.

Kirk Lazarus: All right fellas, we're gonna make camp, rest up. Y'all might be in for a treat. You know back before the war broke out I was a saucier in San Antone. I bet I could collar up some of them greens, yeah, some crawfish out the paddy, yo'! Ha! I'm makin' some crabapples for dessert now, yo! Hell yeah, ha!

Alpa Chino: [mocking Kirk] Hell yeah! Ha! That's how we all talk? We all talk like dis, "suh"? Yes suh, ha! Yeah mmm-hmm get some crawfish, and some ribs, ha! Ye-aah. You're Australian! Be Australian! Excuse me, Kangaroo Jack!

[hops away like a kangaroo]

Kirk Lazarus: [confused] I get excited about my foods, man.

~ Tropic Thunder

Kevin Sandusky: Tugg. Tugger. You're the last piece of the puzzle buddy. We need you! Your men need you. Are you with us?

Tugg Speedman: [pause] I'm a rooster illusion.

Kevin Sandusky: F**k it. We'll deal with him later.

~ Tropic Thunder

• 1 month later...

So many but some of my favs would be...

Star Wars - "Do or do not. There is no try" = Yoda

Star Wars - "Who's the bigger fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?" = Ben

Shawshank Redemption - "Get busy living or get buys dieing."

Ferris Beuler's Day Off - "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. " = Ferris

• 1 month later...

1. [Standing on a cliff edge]

Jack Sparrow: You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place... sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.

2. Angelica: I love you Jack

[Leans in to Kiss]

Jack Sparrow: [Just about to kiss] I have to go

[leaves]

Pirates of the Carribean : On Stranger Tides

Since I saw The Dark Knight im kind of a Joker fan, that act what Heath Ledger performed is not replaceable, therefore my favorite line(s) from his speech(You need to know the scene behind the sentence to understand it) :

• I believe, whatever doesnt kill you simply makes you stranger

•  

I'm gonna make this pencil disappear, tadaam its gone.

•  

Lets put a smile on that face. :)

Thats all I remember now :P

• 1 month later...

Im your huckleberry.

one of my alltime fav movies..endless awesome quotes "i have not yet begun to defile myself, i will not be pawed at thank you".... "my hypocricy only goes so far"~ doc holliday "you gonna do something or just stand there and bleed"~wyatt earp

Since I saw The Dark Knight im kind of a Joker fan, that act what Heath Ledger performed is not replaceable, therefore my favorite line(s) from his speech(You need to know the scene behind the sentence to understand it) :

[...]

Thats all I remember now :P

Great movie!

"I just want to tell you both good luck, we're all counting on you"

-Airplane (with the late leslie nielsen)

"I believe whatever doesnt kill you simply makes you... stranger" - The Dark Knight (joker would put this up ^^)

"Of course it's all in your head, but why should that mean it's not real?" - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Dumbledore's only quote that made me think long about it after watching it...)

Edited by deadpnk