Epic Teams? I think so.

kristy

11ij24x.jpg

incoming's such a loner.

and our epic fireteam :D

not everyone on our team wanted to join our epic ft, cause they're losers (cough doug) <3

11hq54n.jpg

I have a small issue to address while we're on this subject.

later, our game kinda collapsed cause some noobs decided that it's better for them to stack (we were, of course, owning their butts) and moved to axis. no matter how many times we talked to them, moved them, whatever, they still kept moving to axis. it sucked balls cause all of us want to play, not have to !putteam and deal with noobs all the time. i know we're supposed to, but to have to do it half the time is a bit too much. its really annoying. this was supposed to be fun for both F|A and players alike.

i know there's a rule about stacking, and it's not allowed.

do we have a rule about when it's F|A vs all?

just wondering.

Weiner was the biggest problem. He or she kept jumping to axis after the !putteam command was used several times. I thought it was a flagrant thumbing of the nose at the administrators. It did put a damper on the occasion. !lock r

• Administrators

If you were owning them then I'd say the teams are already stacked ;).... No one likes to play when they are just getting raped.

What he said.

What he said.

Before the said 'noobs' joined the game, we had asked non F|A if it was ok. They agree'd, and said they wanted allies. Most non F|A had a blast. Weiner was being...a weiner. This is to be expected from him. I did ask that noone move him once he complained about it. Also, about halfway through the map, some of the F|A members had to leave, which was kinda funny when it was 10 vs 16. About halfway through the map, I asked in adminchat for F|A to pull back so allies can get the flag. I wanted them to at least 'feel' like they had a chance, and I know its not fun on Oasis if you can't blow the friggin wall. So we pulled back, but 5 F|A stayed defending it. Damn you pyro lololol It took allies another couple minutes to blow wall due to those 5 players heh. After wall was blown, allies had 2 distinct directions to blow guns. Tunnel and main entrance. Which split up remaining F|A. It was a blast!!! Had alot of fun. About 5 minutes left, we decided that if they planted at one of the guns, we would just let it blow. ;) Hope to get a chance to do it again, with non F|A approval of course. But next time, lets choose an obj. that needs to be stolen. Oasis is hard enough, we get 30 seconds to defuse dyno, but around 10 seconds on invasion map if someone steals the obj. and runs it in.

It was a fun time all things considered with the "problem children" who wanted to join the F|A side. Does Jaymod have a !lock command? If not, will the Silent mod have that command? It would be easier to lock the F|A team and just have an admin !putteam the non F|A on the opposing team.