F|A *NEW* NOQ 1.2.9 XPS

Scream

When I played the yesterday, there were something about 6 or 7 players. I did !listplayers and none of them had lvl. Everybody was 0. That's why I wrote :)

First of all, it seems perfect that everyone wants to contribute ideas to improve the server.

Secondly, almost a month ago that provided some ideas for this server, and only now are getting some changes.

Regarding to give lvl 3 to regulars on the server, I disagree atm. This server has been too long with too bots and only a few players, who we do not know, and in last place is given lvl 1 who had gained some xp, that's all.

• Administrators

We only give the levels who are nice and regulars. We can't give levels to all or it would be admin abuse cluster f***... I go with nani on this one :P

First of all, it seems perfect that everyone wants to contribute ideas to improve the server.

Everybody wants and most do shit about it, only couple members added some ideas almost one month ago, I haven't noticed any changes.

You wrote about bots and maps - still nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

One more thing. I think it would be better if players were able to join the server also from 2.55 et version. Most of the regulars/players use 2.55. What do you think about it?

if you play on noquarter 2.55 server, you can read a message from server "please update to 2.60b" we suggested that change to daredevil before christmas hollydays to fix some lag issues like splashdamge say on their forum

I've played there couple times and I noticed that message. But 90% of players don't even know how to update their et, moreover they don't even have a forums account.

we suggested that change to daredevil before christmas hollydays to fix some lag issues like splashdamge say on their forum

We should spam his inbox :lol:

One more thing. I think it would be better if players were able to join the server also from 2.55 et version. Most of the regulars/players use 2.55. What do you think about it?

If I remember correctly the 2.55+ patch is capable of patching everything below version 1.2.3 only. 1.2.9 isn't supported anymore.

We should spam his inbox :lol:

Trust me , Dare will not read it fast :D he rather read new topics then his pm box :D ... been there done that :D lol

The ultimate goal is to update both NQ servers to the latest version. We are not interested to continue using the 2.55 version in nq for several reasons: is outdated, it has bugs, lag issues, etc ... For the time is still using this version, not to put aside these players still connected from the 2.55, and it shows the message in the server to 'Update your ET to 2.60b' for this purpose.

• Administrators

I could let players play on NQ 1.2.9 B6 form 2.55 and even list server on both master list but then IRATA wouldn't be happy and I don't want to offend any Dev team. If i could have the balls to do wrong things and courage of not to give a f*** for wrong things, I would go for it but again that's not us.

If anyone can convince NQ Dev team about our motives for 2.6b, be my guest and PM IRATA on shitstorm forums.

It's gonna be hard I guess..

I've reported on tracker couple ideas but nothing's changed.

Will you reduce the number of bots per team? To 5 or 6? I've played there yesterday and we were playing 6 vs 6 (humans) and bots.. Would be nice if the number of bots per team got reduced. :)