F|A *NEW* NOQ 1.2.9 XPS

Scream

I've been thinking about how to make this server more popular.

I played there today and I think it's a good server but.. In my opinion the ammount of bots should be reduced/decreased. For example 5 bots per team.

How about adding some funny vsays? People love that. I decided to take a little care of this server since there are no admins online. Even recruited a regular, he is going to make his apply today.

Anyways, what you guys think? I really like this server and I can't stand the fact that it's empty most of the time.

Oh, what about the name of the server?

F|A *NEW* NOQ 1.2.9 XPS, how about F|A NOQ 1.2.9 Recruiting XPS. Other regulars will probably think that we need more good members and they may apply to join our community. Waiting for your answers.

Good suggestions dude :) I was planning on playing more on NQ (2.55).. I like some things on NQ such as the nice blood splats etc xD

• Administrators

One more thing, how about adding map voting? And adding some new maps?

Isn't NQ 1.2.9 has map voting already? if not, i will look into it.

• Administrators

No it hasn`t :P

Report it on tracker.. everything u think which needs fix.. report.. I am trying to get my ass back in action.

Report even minor details and I will get it all fixed.

F|A *NEW* NOQ 1.2.9 XPS, how about F|A NOQ 1.2.9 Recruiting XPS. Other regulars will probably think that we need more good members and they may apply to join our community. Waiting for your answers.

Report on tracker.. Will be fixed.

scream please next time you have to read the post on private section. we made a post about nq1.2.9 and noquarter 1.2.3.

that you say in that post are not your ideas. other people like nani or secret sense and me were posted in the other post. dont stole the ideas from other people

daredevil my nickname is Txok0 no Tox0 and what about kick damage? thanks

scream please next time you have to read the post on private section. we made a post about nq1.2.9 and noquarter 1.2.3.

that you say in that post are not your ideas. other people like nani or secret sense and me were posted in the other post. dont stole the ideas from other people

daredevil my nickname is Txok0 no Tox0 and what about kick damage? thanks

Dude I'm sure he didn't "steal" your ideas.. Like you say he probably hasn't read the other topic, it's just a duplicate idea thread..

Take it easy. I've never seen that topic so I didn't steal your ideas.

You're over-reacting a little.

may be you have to read the private section before start a new topic.

the post is in private section et, NoQ 2.60b - Suggestions by nani*

if you want to get points dont use the other admins ideas. you can help but dont tread on us

Seriously man, you're killing me. I wanted a good thing, don't be so obsessed about your copyrights.

One more time, I DIDN'T SEE THAT TOPIC so I didn't steal the idea. The idea was mine today, not my fault that somebody else already posted it.

Besides nothing's changed since Nani posted it so it might be good that I also did it. Maybe the server won't be forgotten, have you thought about that?

edit. I'm up to date with topics in private section, somehow I missed that one.

and wtf are points? I don't care about 'points' or whatever it is. I just want the server to be more popular.

Txok0 you really are overreacting.. Calm down bro, you should know Scream better than that.. He's a good guy, I really don't think he'd have the audacity to attempt to 'steal ideas' from another post we can all see..

What about reagulars? I propose to set them up to at least lvl3 on server.

When they receive it, they'll learn how to use admin commands like !mute or !putteam

Once they learn how to use it, they may apply to our community and we need a new good members.

What about reagulars? I propose to set them up to at least lvl3 on server.

When they receive it, they'll learn how to use admin commands like !mute or !putteam

Once they learn how to use it, they may apply to our community and we need a new good members.

i already do that.