Brink New Trailer

daredevil

I'm not sure, I think it's a fun game for one month, but then you look no more about to the Game

Graphics are okay but not great on the trailer, and a lot of fantasy

You need to love this Games,

not anyone find it interesting enough to buy

:)

Looks sexy :) finally some real objective play in a newer game, I'm sick of the same old snd and domination style.

The gamemodes look and sound like they'll be a cross between TF2 and Unreal Tournament gamemodes. Assault (UT) and Payload (TF2) come to mind in particular.

Gameplay looks like a fusion between TF2 classes (theory and abilities) and CoD style aiming (though it looks like it'll feel worse), with a sort of Mirror's Edge meets Unreal Tournament movement system.

I'm looking forward to this game :3 I'll probably regret buying it a month or 2 in, but heck the potential behind this game is just too alluring.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJR6n73mCsM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLOhOBfB3g8&feature=player_embedded

For me it's a "I must buy it game"

@PHANTASM

Community Interview - Richard Ham, Creative Director, Brink

In an interview with Splash Damage Software's creative director Richard Ham, he explains many features of the online multiplayer aspect of Brink, a futuristic FPS with a revolutionary free-flow system called S.M.A.R.T.

Ham outlines the use of VAC and dedicated servers for the PC version, as well as a developer console for changing game CVARS. Ham explains "As we're a Steam game, we will be using VAC. On top of that, we're big proponents of giving players the tools to police themselves and weed out the bad apples."

Ham also gives a bit of information on the online aspect of the console versions aswell:

"For consoles, we're peer-to-peer and are definitely focusing on quality of service for all our matchmaking. We're also keying our matchmaking on friends, so that should help give console players control over the quality of the connections

• 3 weeks later...

Btw, for those who haven't seen minimum specs for Brink:

Minimum Specs

* Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent

* Memory: 2GB RAM

* Graphics: NVIDIA 8800GS / ATI Radeon HD 2900 Pro or equivalent

* Hard Drive: 8GB of free space

Recommended Specs

* Processor: Intel Quad Core i5

* Memory: 3GB RAM

* Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon™ HD 5850

* Hard Drive: 8GB of free space