Headphones or Speakers

Jorz

37 members have voted

1. 1. What you prefer?headphones or speakers?

• Headphones
    • Speakers
    • I dont have either of those

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headphones are the only true, you hear exactly what direction an enemy is, even with a little exercise how far he is. And as others have said, ambient noise will not disrupt you more so strong.

And not at least, you disrupt other people not, how are in the same room.

Thats why i prefer Headphones.

Greets Uwe, and alltimes good luck and much fun.

...you hear exactly what direction an enemy is, even with a little exercise how far he is.

Yep, that is the advantage with headphones over speakers. Especially that how far enemy is. But for normal gaming to just enjoy about game speakers are ok, but if person wants to "play good", headset/phones are a must. :hi

i have to play with headset now

otherwise neighbours gonna complain they hear "need a medic" 10 times in a min :P

I think your teammates will complain too. :P

I vote headphones. Good speakers are decent, but good headphones are night/day difference to me. Neither one of them help my aim. :rolleyes:

Speakers are Way better if u want to hear your parents Footsteps. It's also my tactic ^^ If no one is @ home you should also Play with speakers especeally if u have a good soundsystem :)

I counter that problem by having one phone on my ear, and the other one (which is closer to the door) on my head so I can hear the outside world, but still hear decent

A good pair of headphones makes a huge difference, sound is a large part of most FPS games in predicting/"knowing" where people are (and if you can get the hang of it, the wallhack accusations are amusing).