Headphones or Speakers

Jorz

37 members have voted

1. 1. What you prefer?headphones or speakers?

• Headphones
    • Speakers
    • I dont have either of those

I noticed yesterday that i play way better while listening to hitboxes from speakers than from headphones,and i can hear footsteps the same as from headphones.

So i go all the way for speakers except when i play scrims :P

What about you peeps?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headphones.

":D"

i didnt hear it

damit!!! =(

whats the exact second?

btw: headphones ftw

u hear better steps (or at least u should) and if u play EtPro better communication on vent/ts

Used to play with speakers till I got headphones. Now I use them ever since, as I like to hear good and can't turn up the speakers. And I'm too lazy to install sound drivers for mobo.

And that sound is audible but just barely for me. I had to turn up and listen carefully to make it clearly out.

yeah i pwn ya all

11-1 hahahaha

i guess its preference,i still can hear footsteps from speakers.

headphones(good one) or no sound :)

maluco,i know you play without sound,thats why you suck :P

This isn't even a contest really, headphones are way better. They cover your ears, meaning any and all background noises are reduced very effectively.

hmm,you saw anywhere written 'contest'

you sure you know what it is?

Btw i agree,when my mother cleans the house i also wear them :P

lol its just a figure of speech when he says "it isn't even a contest." Its like saying the two aren't even comparable. Also definitely headphones but only if you have a good set, shitty headphones suck, good headphones are infinitely better then speakers.

i had the speakers way up high to try and hear the footstep. little did i know that there would also be a blast of music after he turned around...

nearly shit my pants looool

speakers are better for me because i have to hear the game and my parents' footsteps. or the garage opening. i gotta hide this game habit from them XD

My hearing is not that good (self-diagnosed Tinnitus), so actually I don't hear a large difference. Headphones are better for gaming, but I like the full sound of speakers (bass).

Since my headphone is broken (only mic works), I use only my speakers. Disadvantage is that I can't locate where the other people come from, but even with a headphone that is hard for me.