Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

I will donate $10/15 a month and if I win some with betting I will donate some more :D

I would be able to donate if I could just send the money in check form or cash form. I don't use credit card and id be shot (by my girl) if I was caught spending money on games. So if there was some way to do it ninja like I would totally do it. I really wanna donate but itll be a while before I can.

Having served in a leadership capacity of a clan before I would love to give a big AMEN to what Dare said. People have to set priorities and decide what is important to them, I feel that supporting the server is important to me. I enjoy playing ET, and I too wish I could do more. I have just sent my annual contribution of $250 to this organization.

Now for the challenge...

I will match 50% up to $150 additional dollars for all members who have never donated that make a donation from now until 2/4. If you all pull through and donate another $300 in new people donating to the server, I'll give another $150.

Make a donation, post what you gave, and that you are a new donor in this thread.

Have a great day and Happy Fragging!

Handzz

• Like 1

For those of you who live in the US and don't have a debit card of paypal PM me and I can give you my address and I can have you mail me the money and I will put it in for you.

Rawr! I'll try to get my ass in gear on this. $5-$10 a month is all I can realistically donate (I only buy games like every 4 months lol), but I do spend more time playing on F|A servers than my own consoles. I'll look up this Paypal thing and if worse comes to worse...

For those of you who live in the US and don't have a debit card of paypal PM me and I can give you my address and I can have you mail me the money and I will put it in for you.

*gulp* I'll ask Krayzie to be the middle(wo)man. :hmm

• 3 weeks later...