who doesnt love the 360?

Caboose*

just saying that i love Xbox 360 so much hehe

FPS games are the best!

my favs: Halos 1,2,3, ODST, Wars, and Reach!

Medal of Honor

and of course all of the Call of Duty's right?

anywho... just wondering who all here has Live for xbox and what games do ya play on live?

and whats ya account name... we should game on live :D

just let me know hey... thanks!

I like my xbox 360 but I hate xbox live. It is a pile of monkey turds (pssh pay for addons that I can get for free on PC? What a jokee).

Microsoft got its had all over the xbox live ballsack. Nothing floats unless it sells for $$$ lol (it is even hard for them to get stuff patched lawl. They have to go through a shit load of microsoft bullshit just to get a game patched =P).

the only thing that i guess i truly hate about the ps3 is the ultra-lightweight controllers. and just for that i dont like the ps3. besides, 360 pad fits in hand so comfortably and is very stable. not only that but its also cross platform :) xbox360/pc

I enjoy free online gaming with my PS3. Suck on that you xbots.

I actually have a 360 also, it was pretty much only for Forza and Halo. And I have to say that the PS3 beats in it nearly every category.

Edited by RoosterCogburn