ET Jay #1 Jaymod 1 SERVER/RULES

Johnwick

For me seems that you just want to know how to get up there ? Then could ask ,ive been always kind to show. Dont have to be jealous for that ,that some people dont know and cant just jump,and give me pointless warnings what make me think about doing this stuff here ...

Enjoy @Bon Scott @Gameplan

Now i really hope that roof isnt allowed anymore ...

• Like 3
  • 100 1

Thanks for the demo. Like I said, there wasn't a known way to get up there short of explosives, human ladder, or some other non allowed way. I'll verify myself, and will try and curb my jealousy in the meantime. It's been all consuming for days now so hopefully some ET therapy will help.

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Administrators

@Johnwick This is known since last many years.. Sorry - what I am missing in this video? We used to snipe from top with medic / field ops -> Immortal snipers 😄 

We don't allow places, where you can shoot from one side but can't be killed from enemy side. As long as enemy can kill you, it's all fair and square in my book. However, we have snowflakes lately, where some regulars want to create 100 rules and then ask admins to enforce it.. Admin is gonna play or damm baby sit on server .... Too much work in my book! 

I would prefer all our regular and admins to play and enjoy the game but sadly that's not reality sometimes! 

• Like 3
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, Johnwick said:

For me seems that you just want to know how to get up there ? Then could ask ,ive been always kind to show. Dont have to be jealous for that ,that some people dont know and cant just jump,and give me pointless warnings what make me think about doing this stuff here ...

So THAT'S how they get up there. I always wondered about that.

Really doesn't seem like any kind've exploit or anything. Doesn't get you to the objective.

But I've killed a lot of people from the tower there 😄 😄

47 minutes ago, daredevil said:

@Johnwick This is known since last many years.. Sorry - what I am missing in this video? We used to snipe from top with medic / field ops -> Immortal snipers 😄 

We don't allow places, where you can shoot from one side but can't be killed from enemy side. As long as enemy can kill you, it's all fair and square in my book. However, we have snowflakes lately, where some regulars want to create 100 rules and then ask admins to enforce it.. Admin is gonna play or damm baby sit on server .... Too much work in my book! 

I would prefer all our regular and admins to play and enjoy the game but sadly that's not reality sometimes! 

You @daredevil didnt miss anything since you know ,i can get up there without using any glitch,explosives,or anything else. Just some of our community dont know ... sad . I had to take this clip ,to show ,to proof ,cause i got warned ingame . Well thank you all,i think we got the answers now ,and it shows that regulars can be right .

• Like 4

On 2/27/2024 at 3:16 PM, Johnwick said:

There's nothing to say here, you're right

Question, There's a way to fix it, cause on my view the roof is cool to play, but this glitch become everything unfair

• Platinum VIP
On 2/28/2024 at 4:45 AM, daredevil said:

where you can shoot from one side but can't be killed from enemy side

So exactly that happens every day. Mostly by players using MG, who are exploiting bugs - mostly walls and crates , where they see opponent, but you can see only the crate, or the wall from where are coming the bullets. Sometimes you can see the barrel, but is almost impossible to kill them, if you do not have PF ( for long range ). And of course some covies doing that too.

"This server has a panzerfaust rule. "  This is also not respected at all. I have seen ppl just change nick after 3 maps and continue. Or simple ignore the notice from regulars, that they should leave it.

"By planting mines early, u are blocking u team engineers to not use where it's needed."  This is my favourite .... Well known players wasting mines on other part of map (Capuzzo, Marrakesh..) or just place them on places where are no enemies at all for whole map. There are players like me, Ziwan, Miranda and some others who can have 40-50 mine kills per map, but with weak minded players you can have like 5-10. And then is big difference if you have in team skilled sapper or ****** 

So i would be grateful, if admins could place these players to spec for a second and tell them not to waste it.

The same is also with artillery. Well known players just sitting hidden in one place looking to the binoc and press the button like a mad for 20-30 mins. That is the better case. Worse is, if there is, fop who is spamming airstrikes whole map (jay1 where is airstrikes mostly useless).

Record i saw was over 100 airstrikes per map with few kills.  Such ppl can paralyse the offense and destroy the game for the whole team.

So i think admins should keep more attention to such behavior which has impact on whole team and can ruin the game.

• Administrators

1. If someone is wasting mines, ask them first. Problem is some people don't think.. they will plant 20 mines on back side where their is no enemy present to get quick kills, while they can use same multiple times to get lot of kills. This is why FireTeam was created. :) 

2. Enforcing is not easy. We are lacking admin presence. @Veive No harm in applying and joining us.  It's easy to ask/suggest - let's do this and that but always take time to enforce when we have 2 admins monitoring full server or sometimes none. 

@Johnwick - You got warned one time for one in-correct item? How many times admins have warned correctly? Do we factor in that? You are converting to admin vs regular and do remember, current admins where regular as well and vice versa. Goal is to help someone to make their understanding better. Sometimes they know and sometimes they don't.  To me it would be a problem for repeated mistakes i.e. for any ET player. 

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, Veive said:

The same is also with artillery. Well known players just sitting hidden in one place looking to the binoc and press the button like a mad for 20-30 mins. That is the better case. Worse is, if there is, fop who is spamming airstrikes whole map (jay1 where is airstrikes mostly useless).

Record i saw was over 100 airstrikes per map with few kills.  Such ppl can paralyse the offense and destroy the game for the whole team.

PREACH!!

IF related to the oasis map.

For me rule no. 5 means no walljump to do command post or plant dyna on anti tank before blowing the walls first and no trick plant on anti tank via double jump. 

Double jump the wall to frag is another thing. 

But the way it is phrase is a bit confusing i can say.

Edited by Lisa

35 minutes ago, Lisa said:

IF related to the oasis map.

For me rule no. 5 means no walljump to do command post or plant dyna on anti tank before blowing the walls first and no trick plant on anti tank via double jump. 

Double jump the wall to frag is another thing. 

But the way it is phrase is a bit confusing i can say.

Its a big grey zone, Allies can get advantage, even they wj with medics or other classes

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Nr. 5 IMO - do not finish the objective, do not build the CP (oasis).

Do not blow the gates or fly (with mines boost) to final stage - Minas.

Do not jump over fence and blow the obj - Fuel depot.

And there are many other maps in that "grey zone".

Like in Marrakech a good jumper can blow the lab doors even if the tank did not cross the bridge.

But still to finish the map is needed to steal the radar part and run back around axis.

Oil Kombinat is also question. For allies very hard map. Without smart, sneaky eng, who build the ladder or jump over the wall is almost impossible to win the map. But still - mostly is there only 1-2 ppl who know the strategy and still have to go to rear axis base, and chances to survive and blow the oil valve first are pretty low. And there are 2 objectives to finish the map.

So IMO in this map should be the jump over the wall allowed.

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2024 at 10:16 PM, Veive said:

[...]

Like in Marrakech a good jumper can blow the lab doors even if the tank did not cross the bridge.

But still to finish the map is needed to steal the radar part and run back around axis.

[...]

I actually do jump in Marrakech, but i don't try to blow the obj doors, because i feel on my own that would be violating the map staging integrity. In case of success (it's actually not easy to rush the chapel roof with the spawning axis nearby), i'm already having so much fun laying landmines and fighting the enemy mortar.

Like often, rules can bring order up to a point, but it cannot replace a proper education and mindset. Some people just want to have a quick fun, regardless of others feeling..