This is BUTTERS..................................

EVIL BUTTERS

• Leader

That title makes me think that Butters moved from the Sierra Nevada mountains to the United Kingdom!  😄  

He missed the record snowfalls 🌨️ at his old locale this year, but got liquid water dumped on him, instead! 🌧️  Can't make ☃️out of rain. :( 

(We seem to have lost our 'snow-ladies' in this version of the forums and are stuck with only 'snow-men'!  We don't have 'snow-angels' anymore either ! 

Okay, combining the two :

snow-angel-fun-picture-id174583210?k=6%2

@Candycane is having fun, fun, fun! 😄 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2023 at 4:30 PM, RedBaird said:

That title makes me think that Butters moved from the Sierra Nevada mountains to the United Kingdom!  😄  

He missed the record snowfalls 🌨️ at his old locale this year, but got liquid water dumped on him, instead! 🌧️  Can't make ☃️out of rain. :( 

(We seem to have lost our 'snow-ladies' in this version of the forums and are stuck with only 'snow-men'!  We don't have 'snow-angels' anymore either ! 

Okay, combining the two :

snow-angel-fun-picture-id174583210?k=6%2

@Candycane is having fun, fun, fun! 😄 

Don't even get me started with the record snowfalls in the Sierra Nevada area. Got a two wheel drive and might have to drop 40k on another car 😠

• Love 1

• Leader
5 hours ago, Shinobi said:

Don't even get me started with the record snowfalls in the Sierra Nevada area. Got a two wheel drive and might have to drop 40k on another car 😠

You may not like the $ outlay, but you will 💓 it when you need it!  I got an AWD Ford Escape Hybrid in late 2021, and while it is not 4WD, it 'claims' to be better than 2WD, with settings for snow & slippery/rain.  It is also cheaper than some of those 98K pickups! 😮 

I keep teasing @Candycane about her un-Canadian aversion to snow, like I am still a 9-year-old boy!  😄 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 6:05 PM, RedBaird said:

You may not like the $ outlay, but you will 💓 it when you need it!  I got an AWD Ford Escape Hybrid in late 2021, and while it is not 4WD, it 'claims' to be better than 2WD, with settings for snow & slippery/rain.  It is also cheaper than some of those 98K pickups! 😮 

I keep teasing @Candycane about her un-Canadian aversion to snow, like I am still a 9-year-old boy!  😄 

To make it even funnier, my 1992 Honda Accord worked better in most terrible conditions better than the rest of the cars that I have had until this day LOL

• Haha 1

• Leader
27 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

To make it even funnier, my 1992 Honda Accord worked better in most terrible conditions better than the rest of the cars that I have had until this day LOL

How well do you expect them to do in the coming snowmelt and floods?  I have FEMA flood insurance, down here in the Big Valley, but have my fingers crossed 🤞.  If I get flooded, then a LOT of people will be flooded.  It would look like one of those wide, broad floods in Bangladesh. :(  People in the mountains have to worry more about rampaging 'flash floods', which can be quite powerful in constricted canyons..  :hmm I just spoiled my Good Mood for today! 😮 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2023 at 2:59 PM, RedBaird said:

How well do you expect them to do in the coming snowmelt and floods?  I have FEMA flood insurance, down here in the Big Valley, but have my fingers crossed 🤞.  If I get flooded, then a LOT of people will be flooded.  It would look like one of those wide, broad floods in Bangladesh. :(  People in the mountains have to worry more about rampaging 'flash floods', which can be quite powerful in constricted canyons..  :hmm I just spoiled my Good Mood for today! 😮 

That's a good question Baird LOL. I know we have been on flood watch since the snow started melting. Ironically it snowed again last week but with the temp being up in the 80s next week, I think we are in it for floods for the next upcoming month for sure.

• 100 1