ET Fair games. Will you do anything besides muting me for telling the truth?

UnkownMap

As the title says.

Unfortunately your admins main job at "recruiting" server is how to mute me when i say the obvious. Admins do NOTHING to preserve fairness. Almost every map those players with 50 acc stack at axis but you do nothing. How hard it is to split them and preserve fairness. If they r 4 then do the maths and split them 2 in each team. Tipsy was there and the only thing he did is muting me. The other time it was leatherface doing the same.  I really don't care about tipsy, everyone knows him, so i won't bother. But other admins should have the ability to understand that if someone has 50 acc, there is not much you can do to confront him when teams are not equal, let alone when 2 of them are at the same team. Please don't repeat the ...."but you don't join axis" fairytale. Do you have ANY doubt I can make the SAME (in not more) frags with axis? Do you want me to join axis and make teams more unfair? Then what will u do if you won't have that easy excuse anymore?  At least I have the decency to leave game if I don't want to play axis. Most 50 acc players deliberately join axis in order to make more frags. Instead of realizing that I usually help allies balancing the game, you insist of accusing me that I don't join axis, as if I m the one making teams unfair.

It's time you stop acting as if I am the one responsible for keeping teams fair . You are the admins, and it's your job to do it. If you make me leave the game you ll end up with worse teams. If you think allies are too strong you can of course act accordingly. Just think though, how many times allies are stronger in a day? Usually when they win it is just that teams were fair and we had a fair chance to win. Many players protest about you not doing anything, but I guess I m the only one not afraid saying loud and pointing out that it is YOUR job to balance teams. Shuffling is not the answer. Just move 1-2 players and you ll get fairness. Don't be afraid of allies winning games. The fact that you encouraged axis stacking for months if not years led to most good players joining axis in order to have more frags. You play at the servers to have some good time. Only If you preserve fairness you achieve this goal. Otherwise you promote frustration and toxicity in servers.

One more thing. I believe we all agree that ping greatly affects aim, accuracy and reaction in an fps game like ET. However I recently saw a player with 300 ping react as if he has less than 100 ping. I m referring to capubara. There is no chance he can have this reaction with such a ping, especially in a full server (27v27) which already has high lag. He also uses time nudge to hide his real ping and appear as if he has 250, obviously because he doesn't want to draw attention. I don't know any western country where he could have 300 ping, however I pointed that fact to some of your admins. I told them to ask capubara where he lives so we can see if he is behind a vpn (which is not allowed in this server if i recall correctly, for reasons we can all understand). Nothing had happened, so I have to mention it here in order to ensure an admin will finally expose him . I just wonder, am I the only one here who thinks there is a ping limit based on human abilities, that makes impossible for a player with 300 ping to perform as good as having less than 100 ping? For example if someone plays with 500 ping but still has 40-45 acc will that be normal to you? For me the answer is obvious. I wouldn't ask for a video to review for something like that. Just to be honest, I really wonder if any of you is capable to understand when someone is using hacks if that player is an experienced one who can hide such behavior. On the other hand it's possible that the answer will be again ..."but your don't join axis, so you are wrong" or "...sure anyone who can kill you is a cheater". Just to save us same time there are 3-4 people that I am sure they cheat however they r well known in the servers and noone has the guts to touch them. I have observed them in various situations with a performance it can't be explained. However as the past has proven to me, nothing will ever happen, so I m not going to waste my time with these cases. What about capubara though? Surely you can't ignore his case. At least not with the usual excuses. I m curious to see if this forum will come to the -world first- conclusion that ping has nothing to do with aim, accuracy and performance in an fps game.

PS Only serious thoughts plz

• Sad 2

• UnkownMap changed the title to Fair games. Will you do anything besides muting me for telling the truth?
5 minutes ago, UnkownMap said:

Just to save us same time there are 3-4 people that I am sure they cheat however they r well known in the servers and noone has the guts to touch them.

I play there everyday and I have never ever had a doubt about someone, I'd be very curious to know who you are thinking about but I don't want you to start a witchhunt, especially concerning players who are simply more experienced than you, who have been playing the game more than you, who maybe played -or still play - competitive and who simply are better than you at playing FPS. I don't know what your current nickname is but remembering you from previous times on the server, you were a good jaymod player but far from being the best. I think you don't have enough ET background and skill (sorry, no offense) to positively claim that there are 3 or 4 players who are cheating. You don't know enough, period. Besides, why would you say they don't have guts to touch them? What do you think would happen? This is a dead game with 200 players on the busiest nights... Also, nobody cares enough nowadays to developp an efficient and undetectable cheat...

The point you raise about fraggers stacking in axis hold some truth. A few very good fraggers never care about keeping teams balanced, they are happy with being in the stronger team and with getting +100 frags solely because they can make it rain easily against a bunch of engis desperately trying to repair the tank in an unbalanced game. I would be in favor of a less tolerant approach towards them by !putteam -ing them in the losing team so that their precious high trackbase rating can be hard earned and not served on a silver platter.

Cheers,

i dont know what your trying to achieve here .. but you look like a complete idiot. u have 24 post in our forums.... 23 are you  telling us what too do an complaining  .you have a misconstrued belief , we are here to please you.  id suggest too you , shut ur pc off go out side breath.... theirs a real world out there...go be apart of it.  i dont work for you .......no one here works for you.  we at fa are a nice fair friendly group of real friend.

if i had to guess id say your orangejulius ...... if so the thin ice you where treading on in 2020 haS MELTED.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, UnkownMap said:

As the title says.

Unfortunately your admins main job at "recruiting" server is how to mute me when i say the obvious. Admins do NOTHING to preserve fairness. Almost every map those players with 50 acc stack at axis but you do nothing. How hard it is to split them and preserve fairness. If they r 4 then do the maths and split them 2 in each team. Tipsy was there and the only thing he did is muting me. The other time it was leatherface doing the same.  I really don't care about tipsy, everyone knows him, so i won't bother. But other admins should have the ability to understand that if someone has 50 acc, there is not much you can do to confront him when teams are not equal, let alone when 2 of them are at the same team. Please don't repeat the ...."but you don't join axis" fairytale. Do you have ANY doubt I can make the SAME (in not more) frags with axis? Do you want me to join axis and make teams more unfair? Then what will u do if you won't have that easy excuse anymore?  At least I have the decency to leave game if I don't want to play axis. Most 50 acc players deliberately join axis in order to make more frags. Instead of realizing that I usually help allies balancing the game, you insist of accusing me that I don't join axis, as if I m the one making teams unfair.

It's time you stop acting as if I am the one responsible for keeping teams fair . You are the admins, and it's your job to do it. If you make me leave the game you ll end up with worse teams. If you think allies are too strong you can of course act accordingly. Just think though, how many times allies are stronger in a day? Usually when they win it is just that teams were fair and we had a fair chance to win. Many players protest about you not doing anything, but I guess I m the only one not afraid saying loud and pointing out that it is YOUR job to balance teams. Shuffling is not the answer. Just move 1-2 players and you ll get fairness. Don't be afraid of allies winning games. The fact that you encouraged axis stacking for months if not years led to most good players joining axis in order to have more frags. You play at the servers to have some good time. Only If you preserve fairness you achieve this goal. Otherwise you promote frustration and toxicity in servers.

One more thing. I believe we all agree that ping greatly affects aim, accuracy and reaction in an fps game like ET. However I recently saw a player with 300 ping react as if he has less than 100 ping. I m referring to capubara. There is no chance he can have this reaction with such a ping, especially in a full server (27v27) which already has high lag. He also uses time nudge to hide his real ping and appear as if he has 250, obviously because he doesn't want to draw attention. I don't know any western country where he could have 300 ping, however I pointed that fact to some of your admins. I told them to ask capubara where he lives so we can see if he is behind a vpn (which is not allowed in this server if i recall correctly, for reasons we can all understand). Nothing had happened, so I have to mention it here in order to ensure an admin will finally expose him . I just wonder, am I the only one here who thinks there is a ping limit based on human abilities, that makes impossible for a player with 300 ping to perform as good as having less than 100 ping? For example if someone plays with 500 ping but still has 40-45 acc will that be normal to you? For me the answer is obvious. I wouldn't ask for a video to review for something like that. Just to be honest, I really wonder if any of you is capable to understand when someone is using hacks if that player is an experienced one who can hide such behavior. On the other hand it's possible that the answer will be again ..."but your don't join axis, so you are wrong" or "...sure anyone who can kill you is a cheater". Just to save us same time there are 3-4 people that I am sure they cheat however they r well known in the servers and noone has the guts to touch them. I have observed them in various situations with a performance it can't be explained. However as the past has proven to me, nothing will ever happen, so I m not going to waste my time with these cases. What about capubara though? Surely you can't ignore his case. At least not with the usual excuses. I m curious to see if this forum will come to the -world first- conclusion that ping has nothing to do with aim, accuracy and performance in an fps game.

PS Only serious thoughts plz

Hello,

It is not the right forum for posting a complain, so I will close this topic.

If you think that you should complain about an admin please visit here :

https://fearless-assassins.com/forums/forum/71-admin-abuse/

Please read this before you post :

https://fearless-assassins.com/announcement/5-read-before-posting-complain-against-community-member-or-regular-admin/

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• GHARIB locked this topic
  • Leader
17 hours ago, UnkownMap said:

capubara

He must mean "capybara", a regular hotshot on Jay#1 for whom TBS shows a rating of 29.  Some players are just "damned good at ET".  They can be frustrating, which is why I Play for Objective, not for Kills.  😄 

https://et.trackbase.net/player/5348573/

I will go check the IP with his name on jay#1 now, but I doubt that he is using a VPN.  I will check his IP to confirm his location, as indicated in his profile.

Here is his profile, where you can check his location. 😄 Capybara - Fearless Assassins (fearless-assassins.com)

ADDED:  His IP on jay#1 is not a VPN/Proxy and the location field in his profile is correct.

The name "capubara" is not found on Jay#1's records.

Edited by RedBaird
ADDED 2 lines
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

me reading this fantasy novel  after 4 lines

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

Bond, it was me muted you, you always complain bout team, and u do not even teams up urself.. and if admins put u to axis..u disconnect..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

BUT wait there's more!

i was just donated some info from one of our admins

let me begin here you came you bitching and moaning about fair teams and fair gameplay.

then  within the last hour your caught  playing allies and the team is clearly stacked under the alias bulubina

kind of hypocritical of you tbh. anyway enough wasting our time.

image.thumb.png.6998bca9190e683ef9f44f61128b4e4b.png

Edited by D..X
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • 100 5