beg2 and nq

oliveirapt
Go to solution Solved by Vice86,

this happen on beg2 when i enter after exec my config my fps back to normal with a bit dropping i go playing on nq exec my confg and noting chance my fps satys around 20/50 and my image moving  slow i try to make a demo but in the demo all seems working fine any ideas

2023-02-18-233525-school.jpg

I dont know the solution to that problem, but if you switch between ET mods, as I learned it is usually good idea to completely close ET, and run it again, then join

Eg if you move from a silent server to a jay server, you can hear the HS sounds by default

26 minutes ago, oliveirapt said:

have the same problem in both servers now

Sometimes it helps to try a default cfg instead of your own and see if the error goes with you, if so, try renewing the install. 

If after reinstalling error still occurres, i would try to check if the Hardware is ok.

Server hoppers problem, it happens to me too 😄 

for example when I was going from Nq to jay1 my sprint bind wasn't working or when I go to legacy mod my fov gets fcked (legacy players will know why lol ) and this is my solution

changed all the diferance in game when I was on the server then /writeconfig <mod_name>

Now when I hop on other server and something isn't working as it should, I just do /exec <mod_name>  /vid_restart and all works just fine

In your case its more drastic because your etconfig in Silent/profiles folder is different than your actual config and it changes when you connect

Fastest way to fix this is to delete silent mod folder and redownload all the files.

You can also add vid_restart at the bottom of your config and it will automatically restart all the changes when you load your config

• 100 2

• Administrators
20 hours ago, oliveirapt said:

this happen on beg2 when i enter after exec my config my fps back to normal with a bit dropping i go playing on nq exec my confg and noting chance my fps satys around 20/50 and my image moving  slow i try to make a demo but in the demo all seems working fine any ideas

What's your standard avg FPS? 

I also play in diffferent servers/mods (jaymod, silent, nq, legacy, nitmod) and not once have I experienced any issues you described. I have readonly config for each mod in that mods profile folder. For switching between different servers I exit the game and I use different shortcuts for different mods on my desktop with +connect ... command in target line.

15 minutes ago, HarryAimpotter said:

I also play in diffferent servers/mods (jaymod, silent, nq, legacy, nitmod) and not once have I experienced any issues you described. I have readonly config for each mod in that mods profile folder. For switching between different servers I exit the game and I use different shortcuts for different mods on my desktop with +connect ... command in target line.

Never had any issue before and always do with no problem

• Administrators
19 hours ago, oliveirapt said:

Ok in that case - make sure your ET.exe or ETL is using your GPU.  I have the same problem after each driver update, I need to tell nvidia drivers, for ETL use GPU and not* CPU. 

• Haha 1
  • 100 1