Website 2023- Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

1 hour ago, Lagging Noob said:

Hi there, I've donated like a week ago and it's not showing anywhere in the donation list. 

I havent donated to be showed in the a list or anything but since everybody else's name is displayed, I wish i could access the same recognition 🙂

All transaction details in a previous post last week (same thread).

allow me to tag the people who can help or explain better then most of us can @von Rantala @daredevil

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 12:36 AM, Hulk said:

Transaction ID:21K561179G410212G

10$

Make It Rain Loop GIF by Chris Timmons

Behalf Fearless Assassins thank you for the donations towards clan and all help what you give us in servers and site.

6 hours ago, tdkxeon said:

Another 100$ .🤐

Behalf Fearless Assassins thank you for the donation, but remember you cant buy forgiveness. If you want to be sorry, apologize to those who you hurt or was wrong doing. Atm you hurting clan and members more than helping, i hope you see it.

On 7/22/2023 at 4:28 PM, Lagging Noob said:

Hi there, I've donated like a week ago and it's not showing anywhere in the donation list. 

I havent donated to be showed in the a list or anything but since everybody else's name is displayed, I wish i could access the same recognition 🙂

I sent you pm. Thank you for patiance till we fixing donation amount to your profile.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 7/22/2023 at 9:28 AM, Lagging Noob said:

Hi You donated through Store and not through Donation application. Problem is Store application allows subscription while Donation app doesn't. Now both app don't talk to each another... Known issue for us but new to you and hence it doesn't show up in profile. 

I normally  update manually in cases like this. I have request IPS/Donation app to fix this mess but sadly neither are interested in solving users issue. Now we are stuck because of them. For me, I can't help you, we don't manage either or. 

This is why we have this topic for transparency. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, daredevil said:

Hi You donated [...] This is why we have this topic for transparency. 

No big deal, thx for taking the time to inquiry about it 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2023 at 2:45 AM, GHARIB said:

10$

Transaction ID: 4Y0336299X7557701

Thank you for the fun!

Behalf Fearless Assassins Thank you for your donation toward clan. Also big thank you for all hard work what you are doing for this clan and members. 😍

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

On 8/11/2023 at 11:32 PM, rMks said:

10USD

ID: 57W29829CX195550A

Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

16 hours ago, LazyHippo said:

For the gg 40usd - 3TD72216AH0330936

Behalf Fearless Assassins thank you for your donations towards clan. Also big thank you on your hard work towards clan. You both helping us in many areas. Your work and dedication has not gone unnoticed.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 100 3

On 8/16/2023 at 12:15 AM, JuhoPepe said:
I received a warm welcome when i had problem with my game and got fast solution for my problem. Thank you :)

$15 - 09395803Y48373209

On 8/19/2023 at 6:45 PM, m1Ke said:

5,00 USD

99W02767690134203

Behalf Fearless Assassins thank you for your donations towards clan. Also welcome to our forum. If you want to join us, you are welcome to send applys in here https://fearless-assassins.com/forums/forum/184-applications-join-us/ 

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3
  • 100 1

• daredevil locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic