Website 2023- Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

• Leader
6 hours ago, Lanigiro said:

Gold VIP purchased, 2ML355847F3107144 :)  Nothing but love ❤️ 

You don't normally have to post VIP donations here.  

The forums software should automatically set your profile Group to Gold VIP in no more than a couple of days.

It is does not within a week, then you can make a report in Contact US, in the 'donations' sub-forum.

Thanks! 😄 

BTW, the VIP subscriptions and the Donations are in separate sub-systems. so the VIP $ won't show up in your Donations totals.  😄 

The clan had to buy those forum add-ons separately and they don't "talk" to each other. 😮 

Edited by RedBaird
totals
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2023 at 2:35 AM, Lanigiro said:

Gold VIP purchased, 2ML355847F3107144 :)  Nothing but love ❤️ 

Yes, you can pm me if VIP havent updated after couple days. Site usually do auto update VIP rightway, sometimes it take couple day tho,  Thank you for buying VIP :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Chairman von Clown World said:

Who approves VIP memberships? I donated on 9/24 for one and still haven't been approved.

Sorry that you had to wait. Now its approved. Sometimes it might take couple day to update. Sorry that you had to wait over week. Thank you for buying VIP, you are welcome to ask VIP lvls in servers once you updated guid in your profile. Here info how to update guid in profile.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, von Rantala said:

Sorry that you had to wait. Now its approved. Sometimes it might take couple day to update. Sorry that you had to wait over week.

Not a problem at all, these things happen. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't lost in the ether. Thank you for taking care of it, much appreciated.

• Like 6

On 10/6/2023 at 6:24 PM, Lanigiro said:

2GD031268N071642G, 25$ 🫡 @Paul' agreed to send some stickers also 😉

On 10/6/2023 at 7:11 PM, Johnwick said:

Transaction ID: 7BE68186MS774570V rambo GIF

Behalf Fearless Assassins thank you for the donation towards clan.  Kiitos and Aitäh!

• Like 5

On 10/9/2023 at 3:14 PM, Bajan said:

Purchased Platinum VIP Membership Invoice #4452 ❤️F|A

Fixed your VIP. Sorry that you had to wait. Thank you for buying VIP. I remember u being trial in past :) Feel free to send new apply anytime when you want! :) I totally understand if you just want play clan free too, i am glad that you still love to spend you freetime in our servers :) If you dont have VIP lvls yet, feel free to ask those in servers.

On 10/15/2023 at 1:34 PM, rMks said:

12,34 $ 😜

3CG12798A36655511

❤️

Behalf Fearless Assassins I want Thank you for your donation towards clan and thanks for all hard work you doing for this clan!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

On 10/22/2023 at 9:52 PM, JuhoPepe said:

$30 0VW89407X9682961C

Sorry for being inactive on gaming servers. :(

I have done a lot work and try figure out some family issues. When i have some free time for myself i just want relax and watch some series and movies. 

I will return to gaming servers soon! ;)

-J

On 10/23/2023 at 7:42 AM, Cocanation said:

10$ US 0A798231A1608335M
Never had a chance to donate before, thanks for everything! :)

Behalf Fearless Assassins thank you for donations towards clan.

@JuhoPepe No need to be sorry mate :) Reallife always first and we totally understand that when you/we are busy, we need to time to relax too. Its good that movies and series can get you out of your head. We need that sometimes. We will wait you and maybe you could come and visit us in next gameday in saturday at NQ1 :)

• Like 3
  • 100 1

• daredevil locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic