Tutorial for LVL5 Apprentices

Magi

Speaking for myself who is probably the newest person to this, really appreciate you putting this together Magi! I had no idea about condumps so that's a good piece of information to keep in mind vs scrolling up in console to get screenshots.

• Like 4

Nice tutorial.

Only thing i can see that needs altering is the "Scores" section.

Pressing tab tells you very little about the scores other than the overall team score and player numbers, this does not give an accurate picture. Using \scores in console tells you a much bigger story balance wise.

When looking at scores don't just assume kills per team is the key, peeps should take into account attacking teams progress, damage given/received etc, You can have an attacking team with great engies who can help progress the map forwards but those same engies may have a very high negative KD ratio because they are doing their jobs etc so should look at \scores in console for a better overall picture of team balance.

Other than that great job.

Oh also other than the admin commands the tutorial as is should be good for jaymod and NQ too.

List of admin commands for the various mods, admin structure etc and other rules etc can be found on FA's wiki page

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 6
  • 100 2

• 5 weeks later...

Its great tutorial, only one thing gets my eyes bleeding: its photographing your monitor.

whats happen to /Autoscreenshot cmd?

Dear @Magi, pls fix it!

ps you can send me all ss, and I will merge it

Edited by Nancy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 100 2