News =F|A= Christmas Gameday 2022!

Ins4ne

It seems that the gameday has ended for today

2022-12-18-010216-uje_baserace_christmas.thumb.jpg.f1a36c48ea9b02ca78a8cf074c5f8b7f.jpg

So thanks everyone for participating, and everyone helping out with the event :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Even though most of the fun happened earlier (missed my chance to panzer @Sisje !! ☃️ )  I'm glad to have made it for a couple maps! Thank you to every one involved, Leaders, fellow admins, our regulars, Event HOSTS! and especially the new players who joined and had some fun! Cheers, prost, salud, skal!

Special thanks to @BaEvil for being the awesome model while making the ET Holiday '22 poster flyer! image.thumb.jpeg.a5e0bf014720a740de43ace4f73deb14.jpeg

behind the scenes/poster screenshots w/ @BaEvil

image.thumb.jpeg.0fdf5c0d5e774f6d0dffe6d5cce27462.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

• Leader
43 minutes ago, XeRoiX said:

I'm glad to have made it for a couple maps!

The Medics' "Jingle Bells" audio for throwing medpaks was very amusing! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Leader
15 hours ago, rMks said:

For technical reasons we start with maps that are on server and we will add later event maps!

I had noticed that in the voting-list when I was there an hour before the start, but my 💤 - 🧠 did not think of what to do.  I had ASSuMEd that the maps would show up when the GameDay commands were enabled.  :( I should have been more :idea: !

Thanks be to @Sisje for sounding the alarm    I will tell 🧑‍🎄 to reward you well this year. 

Edited by RedBaird
typooooos
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

28 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

I had noticed that in the voting-list when I was there an hour before the start, but my 💤 - 🧠 did not think of what to do.  I had ASSuMEd that the maps would show up when the GameDay commands were enabled.  :( I should have been more :idea: !

Thanks be to @Sisje for sounding the alarm    I will tell 🧑‍🎄 to reward you well this year. 

Credit to @rMks for alerting on discord, I just posted it forward 😊 I still hope santa will reward me though 🎁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Leader
36 minutes ago, Sisje said:

Credit to @rMks for alerting on discord, I just posted it forward 😊 I still hope santa will reward me though 🎁

I later realized that my assumption that your notification elsewhere got the problem "to the proper authorities" was an assumption! 😮   Maybe your A didn't cause the B ! :hmm ACK!  It is nothing that we need to "investigate".  😄 

Here ya go!

1f381.png1f381.png1f381.png1f381.png1f381.png1f381.png1f381.png1f381.png

(8, for the 8-days remaining! 😄 ) 

Edited by RedBaird
more presents!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

• Inactive Member

We did it. Thanks to everyone who was involved - members , hosts, players. It was fun ❤️

Edited by rMks
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1