LIMIT TO RIFLES !!!

Baska

If an engy is an rnade then they can't be expected to do the obj.

I know that on ETPro u can change the options and have either no rnade, 1 rnade, or rfle but no nades set but im not sure if it's the same on ETPub and J(G)aymod

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are the odds we could try a server with the medic not being able to heal him/her self, but in return they get adren?

Also...The tank on Maracheck by nite doesn't work properly. The tank shows that it is 'broken'...but works fine. It cannot be ridden nor can the axis stop it (it can't be 'broken'). The first part of the map is basically easy because the tank just rolls past the defenders due to this glitch.

One more question (i swear :D )...could the poisonous needle of the medic on etpub be increased? Currently it is only causing 3 hp of damage. Personally I think if a medic is willing to get that close to the enemy...with a needle...and with the schooling that the medic has been given...that the needle should kill in 10 seconds (if player doesn't get 'medpack' before the 10 second timer runs out).

• Administrators
So what are the odds we could try a server with the medic not being able to heal him/her self, but in return they get adren?

Also...The tank on Maracheck by nite doesn't work properly. The tank shows that it is 'broken'...but works fine. It cannot be ridden nor can the axis stop it (it can't be 'broken'). The first part of the map is basically easy because the tank just rolls past the defenders due to this glitch.

One more question (i swear :D )...could the poisonous needle of the medic on etpub be increased? Currently it is only causing 3 hp of damage. Personally I think if a medic is willing to get that close to the enemy...with a needle...and with the schooling that the medic has been given...that the needle should kill in 10 seconds (if player doesn't get 'medpack' before the 10 second timer runs out).

1.once u adren yourself the charge bar is depleted so u cant heal yourself as fast (adren is on fa2)

2. tank is not broken its made that way so allies actually have a fighting chance to breach the gate, axis have to work harder to prevent allies to move the tank

3. dont play that much etpub but i guess it would be possible

• Administrators

1. Are you telling no healing at all? Then yes possible but imo it sucks because then medic don't even heal others. LOL (Few cunning medics LOL) :o

2. As joe said.

3. 123HP@ Medic/ 10 sec kills - 13 appx. to get 10 appx sec kill.

Your suggestion was logical @against my present 4HP loss/ second. I changed it to 13HP lost / sec. Settings will be in effect either by next restart or as soon as I will visit server. Which ever comes first.

@ETPUB I have also changed Eng charge bar. Also, on Etpub at max their can be 5 rifle grenades floating around and more or less their:

You need 6 players+ to get 1 rifle nade

8 players+ to get 1 panzer which gets stolen away once you kill yourself with panzer more then 9 times.

cool can't wait to try out the needle tomorrow :) thx dare. This suggestion was actually from people on server that complained how sucky the needle was...so figured we could give it a shot (hehe)

Oh didn't realize adren was already in use...I stick with etpub due to my connection and the fact that the server maxes out at 20 players. When I get 'real' internet...I'll explore the dangers of the other servers more confidentally without the 'warping' factor :)

I understand the logic joe...i didn't realize it was intentional. Playing by nite is different type of map for me, I thought it was a glitch.

There are always at least 10 players on server at all times. Bots show up when server traffic goes down, and at spec will still count towards total players on server. Therefore there will always be panzer available...even when !omnibot is used and were playing 3v3 or 4v4. I understand the concept of the bots...so is there a way to not count people/bots in spec so the panzer isn't always available? Only count 'actively playing players?'

oh...and great idea with the suicidal panzers losing panzer :) I've been informing people that at the beginning of every round the panzer is available for anyone fast enough to grab it, since everyones weapons are preset back to the 'default' position.

• Administrators
since everyones weapons are preset back to the 'default' position.

Thats to make sure you choose your class back at each map start giving chance other users to play with panzer rather then only 1 jacking up for 6 straight maps. This is supposed to change on new etpub.

@Active players count. It's not possible.

I think that meds not being able to heal themselves just brings down server activity. TEC* had that on their server for a while and almost no1 came on it with those settings. SOQ was another server with that setting but they recently changed it back to normal.

• 2 weeks later...