ET BEGINNERS #1 BEG1 / JAY3 - poison knives POLL

GHARIB

poison knives   

28 members have voted

1. 1. What could reduce the impact of them to have a fair game.

• To keep them as they are
    • To limit them (1 per spawn)
    • To set self heal for medic
    • To disable them

This poll is closed to new votes

hi folks so my guess is 4 are too many if we could agree on 2 knives that would be great because you can tell that it annoys some regular players which you can understand because all the time knives can be annoying but I think we will finding a solution and then punishing the regular players that's not the point and i think i speak for some people Your **|Exx|#<**

• Like 2

hi and what my opinion is I think it's also because of the fact that new players keep coming to the server and then the whole time they just poise knives isn't that great either and then of course they leave again..... and that's why I think I think it's good to find a solution and that's why I think it's appropriate 2 knives would be enough because you also notice that it's also annoying for regular players and there are always a lot of regular players on the servers and I think it's very good if it stays that way .......Good luck guys Your **|Exx|#<**

Edited by Exxo
  • Like 1

Simple disabling is easy way to lose players. Changes can't be sudden, it should start at least with limiting.

I know it's annoying, I hate it myself, but we need to think about server overall.

• Like 4
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Justicepaul said:

1 word DISABLE XD

Using poison knife is still a cool stuff, and don't forget that many of regulars like to use it .

If it is disabled we will lose many players, and it is not what we want.

So I am not to remove them. To abuse of their use can ruin the game, but it is still something we should be able to use, to satisfy every regular.

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 4

For remind, this topic is open to give your mind and discuss about poison knives only.

Please,  avoid to discuss or complain anymore about this on main (public) chat  during the game on JAY3,  to keep and preserve good atmosphere on server.

This place is the one to post your mind, positive or negative, there is no bad answer, this poll is made to have a real and accurate idea about it , and what could be done to satisfy as best as possible all of you.

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 2
  • 100 4

Until something gets changed I'd recommend people set a bind like so:

bind KEY "team s"

Every time you get hit by a poison knife hit the key. It'll piss off the poison knife spammers and they might start learning not to use them. Make another couple binds to join Axis or Allies and hit them back to back so it's basically just like SKing, they don't get the kill either iirc. Don't think it's against any rules to do any of this. It's just like SKing when you see a panzer coming at you except you need binds to do it cause /kill is disabled for some stupid reason when poisoned. There are better scripts to do it as well but I would just bind 3 keys, 1 for going spec, 2 for going Allies/Axis with your most used class. Maybe don't do it all the time, just when the spammers are about. It'll feel good denying them their kills 🤣

Alternatively, Jay2 doesn't have poison knives >:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2

17 hours ago, GHARIB said:

Using poison knife is still a cool stuff, and don't forget that many of regulars like to use it .

If it is disabled we will lose many players, and it is not what we want.

So I am not to remove them. To abuse of their use can ruin the game, but it is still something we should be able to use, to satisfy every regular.

I know, but i am not the only 1 who thinks like this. Look at he poll haha. maby start with 1 knife soon. The server is now not funny anymore with the all the knifes players abuse xD

But maby more PPL should react on the forum/Poll so members regulars VIPS everyone pls respond ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

im not a fan of poison knife either. 

depends if it soly fills the server.  if that one factor is why people play there limiting it will kill the server.

on jay2 we have it on one map. only!!!!

if your on to play some serious games poison knife is super lame.

medic self heal doesnt work for poison.

an now if the people who like it want it. they could also do what el! suggested to just spawn again with it. if it was set to 1 per spawn.

its supposed to be a fun  wild and crazy server. take away any of that will not be good for the server. 

fix it so its a fun atmosphere again an u wont care about some dumbass running around with a poison knife.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Poison knives are stupid, the person that created them is a moron and whoever plays with them is a terrible person. 

• Haha 6
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well as @SunSet said, I will be mad XD.

I do understand that people sometimes get mad at this, however, I met some players who got mad at panzer/mines etc.

of course I would like to keep things the same, but if all votes for limiting for only 1 knife go for it - but it would not stop me from jumping around and for sure I will find new ways xD

best regards,

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

• Inactive Member

@GHARIB do we need more? majority of jay3 ppl voted/commented

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my fellow gamers,

So for a long time the poison knife is around in jay3 i remember discussing this with Barnie and he was saying we could turn it off and on for a while, but now its never been off and still there but for me its unplayable.

Every time i get on a spree somebody keeps spamming this knife and there´s nothing we can do.

I thought  about it and came to these options but im not sure its possible.

Make is that medics can use a med pack and the poison is over.

Or make it limited uses so 1 knife each round u alive.

I am sure there are more options so i love to hear everybody´s opinions.

But i cant be bothered playing jay3 anymore as long these knife´s are around its complete bullshit to me and takes no skill.

Jay3 is the best server for me for a long time but since the poison knife is around all the fun is going away for me.

Blo0dy.

Edited by Blo0dy
  • Like 2

• GHARIB locked this topic