Railgun on Hardcore!

Chuckun

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand this map. Itll be extremely hard for allies to complete this map because of the fact the objective has to go directly by their spawn. Also with the virtually constant team stacking this map will turn into nothing more but a 30 minute spawn killing since the exit points on the spawn are extremely easy to pin down

Well that shouldn't be a problem, as any decent regulars and members will help out Allies if they're getting pwned ;]

I appreciate your concern though - but after all, it's on a vote system so it'll only get played if the majority want to play it :)

I cant stand this map. Itll be extremely hard for allies Axis to complete this map because of the fact the objective has to go directly by their Allies spawn. Also with the virtually constant team stacking this map will turn into nothing more but a 30 minute spawn killing since the exit points on the spawn are extremely easy to pin down

Well that shouldn't be a problem, as any decent regulars and members will help out Allies Axis if they're getting pwned ;]

I appreciate your concern though - but after all, it's on a vote system so it'll only get played if the majority want to play it :)

you guys must not remember this map too well. Axis are on offense on this map <_< nabs ;)

but nonetheless, i +1 the map addition. i believe this is the first map i played as well.

you guys must not remember this map too well. Axis are on offense on this map <_< nabs ;)

but nonetheless, i +1 the map addition. i believe this is the first map i played as well.

I know the axis are on offence ;) I was only replying to allies getting spawnraped - which does happen sometimes >.<

Nice one on the vote! :D

yeah, we need it, cuz i need to sleep more and when some maps like this one coming, i quit :P

+1 for my sleep and dreams :P

plus ewwwwwwwwww, i hate this map !haha

yeah, we need it, cuz i need to sleep more and when some maps like this one coming, i quit :P

+1 for my sleep and dreams :P

plus ewwwwwwwwww, i hate this map !haha

:o No wai! We used to have epic funsies on this map :( :'(

• 4 weeks later...

Why's this been ignored? I see loads of new maps everywhere but this has been ignored.. :(

If it's not gonna be further ignored, I'd also request this on Jay2 please!!!!

<3

EDIT: If it's been rejected, please put me out of my misery and move it to the rejected map request forum :P

wtf u never sleep or what LOL Always instant replies LOL

Lmao xD

I didnt sleep the past few days but then slept all day yesterday, woke up at 1am... its now 5:25am :)

I have no sleeping pattern ^_^:D

I arrived here late, missed the vote :( but I mean that I completely agree. Great suggestion Chuckun ;)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! :D

I braced myself when suggesting this map as I thought I'd get pummeled xD lol

Glad people have approved of it :D