Railgun on Hardcore!

Chuckun

Okay, so you'll all probably have heard of this map and you'll either love it or hate it.

I saw a request for railgun on Jay2 but IMO, this is more fitted to hardcore with FF on. ^_^ (AND if too many people dislike it then it wont get voted for too much so people cant whine about it)

87382_1.jpg87382_2.jpg

Link to description and download: http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Railgun_EU;87382

Chuck :D:P

EDIT: It's been suggested that some people might like the Spawn Fix script for this map... If people vote for it with spawnfix, here's the link: http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Railgun_Tower_Spawn;81431

PS: I first met Douglas on this map @ EOW xD <3 Dougie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did you first meet me on ET, ive been around for awhile chuck, what name did you use?

BTW +1 with spawnfix

Sorry, the other Douglas! :P (Nein! AKA Douglas). Although if you used to play at EOW then you will have met me there too :) Same name; Chuckun ^_^

Thanks for the vote! :D Hope we get this map!!

Chuckun

I do recall Mrs. Claus :) I used to play a lot, loved Railgun and Wurzburg Radar most :) I used to kick ass on Radar - dunno what happened but I suck now :L

Chuck

True true :) I've never had any problems and I always had junk PCs xD lol - so I guess low settings were the fix for me :)

Hope this map makes it to the server xD

Chuck