What song are you listening right now? - Part 13

RainierWolfcastle

Since I listen to a bit of everything...Today will be five piece of various kind !

SWARM, deathstep artist, remixing a very good song of Slipknot ;) If you like techno and metal, you might enjoy that ! I believe it brings a darker, and maybe bloodier sense to the song 😛

n°2 A band that I had the chance to see in Live as a surprise guest during an event. Believe it or not. IT IS a band. And I really like them ! 😛 Again if you like electronic, have a look at their last album (this one) ! (oh and for those who wonders, my discord quote come from this song ;) )

Numba three ! Les Friction. Epic throught and through ! And I love his voice...this one might not represent the full range of it but...hey...I let you discover by yourselves ! 😛 

Numba four ! 2WEI , still Epic in the genre, this one is a cover of a well known song...And the trailer of a shitty spinoff a Redboy. (Hellboy. huehuehue)

Mambo numba FIVE ! A good old fashioned song, like we don't make anymore...Lonelyness, solitude, all of that expressed with kind of a joyfull voice. I'd say it's a good way to send you good and bad vibes at the same time but hey. It's a nice tune !

Edited by Zanda

• D..X featured this topic
  • daredevil locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic
  • daredevil unfeatured this topic