Valheim

mraw435

While ET will always be my go-to game because ya'll are great! - I tend to go through phases in trying out other games. Recently, Valheim is the current game I am logging in a good amount of hours into after they released the Hearth and Home update. Survivalist game released earlier this year and super fun as they provide new building material! 

A few photos of the game (not from my server as my buildings/design currently are quite terrible!...I will add my buildings later hopefully):

VALHEIM

Valheim building ideas: how building works in Valheim | Rock Paper Shotgun

NEW - VALHEIM Building ULTIMATE BASE & Village Fortress | Ep. 26 | Valheim  Gameplay - YouTube

• Like 1

I own this game. I absolutely love it. I sunk like 50 hours in it when it first released. I have not played the Hearth and Home update, I will have to fire this game back up...all I was waiting on was more content!!!!

Edited by CarbOn

Man that looks awesome, When I load my old world ill take a few screenshots, none amazing as what you got going on here! Very nice indeed! Oh and also I will take your advice and start a fresh world! Its kind of bittersweet because I remember how grindish this game was, or may still be. I do however like the rewards for all the hard work!

Edited by CarbOn

I'm more of the "I wanna discover the whole world" type of player while my husband does the building most of the time, I just make my boat and sail off in the sunset 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Little spec on the map lol, but this was one of many homes I built during the earlier days of release. Nothing to spectacular...but seeing you're images, I had to play some last night. As usual its drawing me back in. I also started a fresh world it is indeed the best way to come back!

20210704074605_1.jpg

20210704074613_1.jpg

• 100 1

I tried to play the role of adventurer recently and found myself dying in the plains quite quickly hahah. Retreated back to my buildings to build more and try to improve my armor/weapons!

Reminds me of my first buildings when still learning the game and best ways to put things together! Still experimenting with the new items

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, this game gets you hooked in no time, and with no warning/signs at all!!!! I wanted to try it out few months back, didn't even realize almost half the day went by with no breaks lol.

Anyone playing this together? It gets boring solo as Sis rightfully warned me about 😛 but I still wanted to try it out. Hit me up on steam when someone wants to meet up in-game. Same username on steam.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Last night I said "let me grab the boat to get iron, sail back to base and go to bed" I ended up in the middle of the water with 4 stamina because the serpent wrecked my boat (serpent didn't survive either though) and I had to wait for my better half to come and save me, then we had connection issues so he disconnected (also in the middle of the water) but he came back so I had to turn around the boat to pick him up again. And that legit wasted my 5 minutes of the moder ability.. never say quick in this game...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Carbonautics said:

Oh man, this game gets you hooked in no time, and with no warning/signs at all!!!! I wanted to try it out few months back, didn't even realize almost half the day went by with no breaks lol.

Anyone playing this together? It gets boring solo as Sis rightfully warned me about 😛 but I still wanted to try it out. Hit me up on steam when someone wants to meet up in-game. Same username on steam.

So true! My brother said he died in the plains near a fuling base and said it'll take a few minutes to recover....1.5 hrs later and me dying at least 6 times we finally were able to walk away lol

I play on a server my brother set up - do you have an open server you play on right now?! 

@Sisje one of the reasons I have not touched my boat for a while lol - the serpents chase ya forever now with the new update! 

• 100 1

• 1 month later...

Started playing recently, will post some screenshots of my base later tonight when I have some spare time to do so.

Really enjoying building at the moment, and have only done the first 2 bosses. Currently working on getting my tools and armor upgraded for the next boss :)

Here are a few pictures of my work in progress base:

these images show my farm, with currently carrots and turnips and 5 beehives. Also shown are my kitchen, main hall, newly built storage room, smithy and my current project being a dock/boathouse.

• Like 2

Inspired by @THE BEAST to record something - gonna play around with some video editing in my off time and see if I can come up with something exciting!

In the meantime - I quickly uploaded a walkthrough of my current base with no edits or anything (simply too excited to share after spending ....a few....hours on this!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mraw435 said:

Inspired by @THE BEAST to record something - gonna play around with some video editing in my off time and see if I can come up with something exciting!

In the meantime - I quickly uploaded a walkthrough of my current base with no edits or anything (simply too excited to share after spending ....a few....hours on this!)

If needed I got a great cracked video editor. Let me know if you would like to give it a try I will send it acrossed discord. good luck buddy I hope you succeed :)

• 100 1