Valheim

mraw435

Valheim is on sale till february the 3rd on steam for 25% off! so if you wanted to join the FA community server now would be a good time to buy the game :)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/892970/Valheim/

Edited by Owned
  • Like 4

• 11 months later...

been distracted recently with the mistlands update --- two pics of my current base, I have not spent much time in the mistlands yet as I got stuck there for 2 hrs trying to retrieve my stuff/get out --- kept getting blown up by a flying fire slinging balloon thing! 

20230123194212_1.thumb.jpg.20c646fa5731fbe0d76292518f5115c5.jpg20230123194205_1.thumb.jpg.41f90c8b535eda4aee21f10320a96b1a.jpg

20230119213954_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Straight up, legit probably one of the better games out there as of right now. I bought it shortly after release date.. sunk 50 or so hours in it, put it down waited for content. And now I recently picked it back up maybe a week or so ago, started a fresh new character build and new world. Well since that point i've sunk over 70+ hours in the game, beat the first 3 bosses Eikthyr, The Elder, and Bonemass as of right now. So now I'm in the mountains, finally found the runestone so I can locate Moder. That Dragon is going down tonight fam! Will try to post some screenshots! BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!! lol

18 hours ago, mraw435 said:

been distracted recently with the mistlands update --- two pics of my current base, I have not spent much time in the mistlands yet as I got stuck there for 2 hrs trying to retrieve my stuff/get out --- kept getting blown up by a flying fire slinging balloon thing! 

20230119213954_1.jpg

Hey, haven't made it to the Mistlands yet, that flying enemy looks ferocious even in the PLAINS lol

On 1/24/2023 at 5:18 AM, captnconcrete said:

looks like fun might have to try this.

do it ! its an amazing game and can build essentially anything you want! a true time suck hahah

20 hours ago, CarbOn said:

Well since that point i've sunk over 70+ hours in the game, beat the first 3 bosses Eikthyr, The Elder, and Bonemass as of right now. So now I'm in the mountains, finally found the runestone so I can locate Moder. That Dragon is going down tonight fam! Will try to post some screenshots! BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!! lol

so freakin relatable! i just checked on Steam how many hrs i put into this game .... it has been too much ! Just beat Moder with my brothers this past weekend - that flying enemy tailed me into the plains and i simply kept on running! evil SOB right there lol 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mraw435 said:

so freakin relatable! i just checked on Steam how many hrs i put into this game .... it has been too much ! Just beat Moder with my brothers this past weekend - that flying enemy tailed me into the plains and i simply kept on running! evil SOB right there lol 

Well, I thought I was going to defeat Moder lastnight but instead I had to go on the EGG HUNT finally found the 3 dragon eggs needed last night to summon the dragon haha! Between 50 Stone Golems and those pesky little Drakes it was quiet the task! Got to get everything prepared for the fight, but IT GOES DOWN TONIGHT!! 😁. As you said Mraw this game will pull you in man!

Edited by CarbOn

• 2 weeks later...

some fun new pics! got into taming --- going for the mistlands this weekend after my brothers and I beat the Plains boss. Hoping to showcase my base after building my final main building with the mistlands build items!

image.thumb.jpeg.017c14b9c9a8bdeca4cf7e55c96170b0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6feaff4cd59f6c6d90f56fcffc31c381.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b81ba5540aa4f1fb56c867908d539190.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3d81b68dfb44faa27a4e0531c192e241.jpeg

• Love 1

6 hours ago, mraw435 said:

some fun new pics! got into taming --- going for the mistlands this weekend after my brothers and I beat the Plains boss. Hoping to showcase my base after building my final main building with the mistlands build items!

image.thumb.jpeg.017c14b9c9a8bdeca4cf7e55c96170b0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6feaff4cd59f6c6d90f56fcffc31c381.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b81ba5540aa4f1fb56c867908d539190.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3d81b68dfb44faa27a4e0531c192e241.jpeg

I might have to give this a go, and have you as my teacher 😄

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...

a little insight into my most recent build -- one of these days ill put on my creative has and make a video of the town. First picture you can see the bare top of the hill where i built.

image.thumb.png.620380410db1adb5baed665748baa1f9.png

image.thumb.png.a2d3cad20cd7545bcda61926e6489c5b.png

Post 2 (big pics)

image.thumb.png.c80283cfe0bc0f5b12339091e4291273.png

image.thumb.png.384ed29d13a8d8917dc70a6fb64d4259.png

image.thumb.png.52f1d93ebb39be9799259a1ee34ef459.png

• Like 2

I just re downloaded valheim, I should start playing again soon. 

Nice mraw! I haven't even gotten far and didn't know you can do this much. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Peter- said:

I just re downloaded valheim, I should start playing again soon. 

Nice mraw! I haven't even gotten far and didn't know you can do this much. 

Awesome game - i take breaks once in a while when i get bored with building but always log back on after a few weeks to make this town! 

Mistlands update added a bunch of cool stuff - looking forward to the ashlands update ....hopefully by end of year!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Video explaining the updates: 

Abbreviated Patch Notes:

New Content:
* New NPC: Hildir the merchant
* New locations
* World modifiers added
* 2 new crafting extensions
* New hair and beard styles
* New items

Misc:
* Hair and beards are now visible when equipping helmets
* Various visual improvements
* Quick-stack button added
* Manual snapping for building added

Detailed Patch Notes:

New Content:

* New NPC: Hildir the merchant
* New location: Hildir’s camp
* New location: Smouldering tomb (classic dungeon)
* New location: Howling cavern (classic dungeon)
* New location: Sealed tower (open dungeon)
* 3 new mini bosses
* World modifiers button added to start game screen with many customization/difficulty options (select a preset or design your own)
* 8 different Fireworks added (Including Thunderstone and Black Core thrown in the fire)
* New item: Sparkler
* New clothing: 10 hats & headscarves
* New clothing: 14 dresses and tunics
* Black forge extension: Vice (Upgrades to level 3 possible)
* Magetable extension: Unfading Candle (Upgrades to level 3 possible)
* New material: Barber kit
* New furniture: Barber station
* New material: Iron pit
* New furniture: Firepit
* 8 new hairstyles
* 5 new beard styles
* 4 new music tracks

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...

i am not creative with my video editing skills but here is a quick tour of my current base! (apologies in advance for the jazz elevator music... i didnt wanna deal with copyright stuff on youtube)

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1