Valheim

mraw435

5 hours ago, mraw435 said:

i am not creative with my video editing skills but here is a quick tour of my current base! (apologies in advance for the jazz elevator music... i didnt wanna deal with copyright stuff on youtube)

Was this done normally or by console, just curious either way super impressive Mraw!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CarbOn said:

Was this done normally or by console, just curious either way super impressive Mraw!!

80% normally lol - the only console commands i used were to spawn more iron in for that lox pen and to spawn black marble. Spent so many hrs trying to mine black marble my patience wore out while buiding xD

• Like 1

@mraw435 That is a lot of hard work and grinding, I can understand the patience worn out thing lol. Impressive feat nonetheless. I want to jump back in, but I am going to wait until the next big update!

• Love 1
  • 100 1

• 2 months later...

Is there a release date for ashlands or a rumoured date? 

I tried finding something on the web but didnt find anything.

Wanted to start a new world when the mistlands and ashlands come out.

12 hours ago, CarbOn said:

Valheim

ON SALE NOW @ HUMBLE

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/valheim

Originally $19.99, get it now for $11.99

Available from:

12/4/2023 - 12/10/2023

Worth it awesome game! 

• 100 1

I been waiting on that update for the absolute longest @ZaZa. I thought they said late 2023. But apparently its going to be later than that.

"Developer Iron Gate announced the next Valheim update on January 16 and currently there’s no official Ashlands release date yet, nor should we expect one for quite some time. Given that it took more than a year to finish the chunky Valheim Mistlands update, the Ashlands could easily arrive in mid-2024, so we could be playing the waiting game for a while. "

This is what I read, it was updated yesterday 12-04-2023.

looks like the anticipation will continue 😭

Still crossing fingers that the developers may surprises us January 16 with the update!

• 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday they released a new blog on steam.

"We know that a lot of you have been asking about when the Ashlands update is due to be released, and we now want to officially confirm that it will be released sometime during the first half of 2024!" 

• 100 1

Oh boy, like they said previously lol, Ashlands will be released late 2023. I mean i believe them this time, maybe we will get it sooner than later!

I Hope Please GIF

• 100 1

First half of the 2024 can still be a long time to go, will propably start my new world soon anyway, if i recall correctly if i don't visit ashlands before the update it should work on my world after the update right? I think I read something saying that if i recall correctly.

• 100 2

That's a good question, I think they implemented something so you don't have to restart a new world, but I cant be certain for the Ashland update as it will be a new biome. So I'm thinking,  don't quote me, but I'm thinking you may have to create a new world with this update. If you find anymore info on it or see anything the developers did to prevent such, shed some light on it please!

• Like 1

My understanding is if you do not explore the area where the ashlands will be then you will be good to go. If you start a world now - avoid the far north and far south!

If this is not the case...i will be crying in the corner

• Like 2

I did a quick search now to look for the answer and from what i found the people are saying that the world generates as our character travels( +/- 500m in front of our character is being generated) i also remembered that when the plains got updated(when they added the growth mobs i think they were called) nothing changed in the one I had my base on but when i travelled to find the Yagluth spawn and discovered a new plains that i never been close too it was updated so i think it may work but i dont know for sure.

Also it means my main world may be deleted already cause i decided to visit every biome on the game, but I wanted to start a new one anyway.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, mraw435 said:

in preparation for the ashlands update (hopefully sooner rather than later!) i have been working on a mistlands base finally!

20240116140146_1.thumb.jpg.b502a5fb52e0b0f167e147d2a15e7074.jpg

20240127100341_1.thumb.jpg.548838c40a72a59131bbdb61fc402a30.jpg

20240127141202_1.thumb.jpg.cd08c6667b5587d66cf1ae33df8ad3e5.jpg

It looks awesome 😮