Greetings

SenecaWolf

Hey friends,

Just want to say that I'm so glad to find an active and fun ET server.   I haven't played in a couple years but I used to be a member of [FuN] waaaaaay back in the day, then after that I played clanless for some time. I few years ago I was playing on Kernwaffe servers and ended up getting recruited into AoS and then life got in the way and I had no time for gaming.  My job now is ridiculously easy and my work is completed within the first few hours so now I have all kinds of time to play and I even get paid while doing it lol.  I've been playing on your Jaymod server and very much enjoying good old fashioned ET.  Happy fragging!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Seneca!

41 minutes ago, SenecaWolf said:

My job now is ridiculously easy and my work is completed within the first few hours

If I may, what is your job? Sounds really interesting, I wanna look into that ^_^

• 100 1

51 minutes ago, Cross Marian said:

Welcome to the forum Seneca!

If I may, what is your job? Sounds really interesting, I wanna look into that ^_^

I manage one of the offices for a tow truck company.  Cars that are in accidents are brought here and I make sure they're either released to insurance companies or if they leave the vehicle and don't pay the bill, I file all the paperwork to take possession of their vehicle and put a lien against them.  The only other employee here is my husband because he's a tow truck driver.  We have a few other offices and impound yards and I do all the papewrwork for those ones too.  I'm just really good at my job and get everything done right away lol.  By contract with the State Police, I have to be here from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri, so if I have my work done in 60 minutes, I'm still getting paid for the full 9 hours I'm here 😄

• Like 3
  • 100 1

Just now, SenecaWolf said:

Thank you all for the welcome.  Just a heads up, I am a female.  An old one lol.

Pardon me milady 😄

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...