PaketeK's Introduction

PaketeK

Sup bro, welcome to our forums! 

We have a lot of sections, do not need to be shy! Share your experiences with us!

Cya and enjoy your stay!

• Like 1

Hey hey,

As you are twin brothers , I will say same as @Nenich :

It is a real pleasure to welcome you on the forum. 

Welcome_crash.gif.77605d28e3fdd22dfc21e6bcb24d83a6.gif

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey paket..

Welcome nice that u applied 

I mean for real , ure nice player , verry skilled  u play obj what i personly like  , and switch by ure self  when it is necesary, yeah u will fit in de fa fam im sure ceep up the good work browskie see u server , 

Ps let me some time finish the obj lmaooo 

Cheerz mate 

• Like 2

Hello Rado,

Welcome to the forums its nice to see you here i have alot of fun playing with you on beg1 playing as a team and you're a great player and it always brings a smile to my face when I see you've killed your brother after he kills me 😛👌 even though you and nenich dont revive as much as I'd like 🤓 I do enjoy throwing med packs at you both during a team fight  😁👍

Edited by kYmo
  • Like 2

@haagseterror Thanks man, i appreciate bro. And for the objective... you just gotta be faster mate 😆

@kYmo Thanks kYmbro. Haha well that doesn't happen often unfortunately. But don't you tell me i don't revive much, because i'm one of the few players that puts the "revive" before the "kill", because that's how you win the fight, together, not alone! 😝

You know i also enjoy playing with you, we make a fun team, and of course with Nenich and Cheffybro it's even better  😁

• Haha 2