Me, myself and I

Nenich

Hello everyone, I've been playing on the Beginner#1 server for over a month now, so I might be a little late with the introduction, but nevertheless, better late than never 😄 

My name is Nemanja (in-game: Nenich) and I've been playing this game about 10 years ago, after which I stopped playing for various reasons.
About a month and a half ago, my twin brother (in-game: PaketeK) and I felt quite nostalgic while remembering the "good old ET days", so we decided to hop back on.
I saw the F|A servers on the server list and remembered this community from the time we played, so we joined it and stayed because of all the people which are really great, friendly and helpful :) 

Outside the game, I have a pretty normal life. I'm a software engineer by profession and also a fan of martial arts. I've trained karate for 7 years, but stopped after reaching black belt.

After that, I tried some other sports like basketball, but in the end came back to martial arts, more specifically Muay Thai. I also love exploring human psyche and mind, how it works, why people do things they do, etc,

so you could say I'm also some kind of a philosopher haha 😄 .

That's about it, see you guys in the game!

• Like 4

somehow everyone is fancy about good ol et again 🤔... thank goodness.

anyway 

hello and welcome. have a good time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you @DJ aka GDR DJ and @Vice86 😄 

Yes, I'm also glad that ET is coming back to life again, because it is really a one in a million kind of game...even though its very old, it beats most of modern shooters by miles..

Hello Nene ! Glad you join the forum !

Tbh I was ready to tell you to join everyday, it's nice for the both of us you decided to join before that 😄

I totally agree about ET. For me the ratio time/fun is probably the best of all shooters I've play. It reminds me SuperSmash Melee, old, but still better than the new ones. 

And now I know you are a black belt, maybe I'll tease you less when I'll stomp you or knife you in the back ....

Spoiler

No way.

Welcome bro 😃 

• Love 1

Hello @Nenich, welcome to the forums and I think I have seen you a while back on Jay 1 might be mistaken.  I am also a old ET player that hopped back on the saddle again, basically just like you noticing =F|A= servers and when I came on their servers I automatically felt this is my home, ( of course there are a lot of members of my old stomping grounds different server here) which made me feel even more at home.  Anyways you picked a great community to come back to, and hope to see you sometime in the battlefield.

butt gun GIF<--------- LMAO

Hey @Dink the Clown, thanks for the welcome

Yes, I was on Jay 1 briefly, but I'm not a fan of slow shooting, no adrenaline and such, so admins kindly pointed to Beginners 1, where I mostly reside nowadays 😄 

But in the future, I will certainly play on other servers too, because I'm always looking for good players to compete against :) 

• Like 1