Hello,

Anyone waiting for Cyberpunk 2077? What do you think about constant postponing the release date? It is officialy set for 10th of December now and we can pre-download the game.

We are getting more and more of gameplays but as I read and saw game is kinda still buggy.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for a pirate because I can't afford XD 

With such a large project, it's easy to make mistakes.

Edited by FILIPE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Already bought and downloaded it, waiting to play.

Thing is games as big and complex with tons of systems etc like Cyberpunk will always have bugs, it doesn't matter how much time they spend on it. There's always going to be problems until some of the bigger bugs get patched.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

1 minute ago, Hitch said:

Already bought and downloaded it, waiting to play.

Thing is games as big and complex with tons of systems etc like Cyberpunk will always have bugs, it doesn't matter how much time they spend on it. There's always going to be problems until some of the bigger bugs get patched.

Yeah, I hope they will fix these 'bigger' bugs which might be game-breaking, but yeah you are right, the more complex the game is the more bugs might happen. Anyway I think that Cyberpunk will be enjoyable.

Very excited about the game.

I don't even mind bugs too much as long as they are not game breaking/preventing game progress. Given the scale of the game, bugs and some crashes are to be expected and acceptable, I think.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Lt Steiner said:

Very excited about the game.

I don't even mind bugs too much as long as they are not game breaking/preventing game progress. Given the scale of the game, bugs and some crashes are to be expected and acceptable, I think.

Yeah sure, as you said. As long as they are not completly breaking the game. Some of them might be funny tho

• Like 1

I'm most excited to explore the world, I'm a sucker for obsessive detail and judging from some of the reviews, it's incredible. When it comes to building worlds and immersion, Rockstar Games are unmatched and it seems that this game reaches that quality from what I read.

4k + ultra settings with raytracing, here I come.

Edited by Hitch
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Hitch said:

I'm most excited to explore the world, I'm a sucker for obsessive detail and judging from some of the reviews, it's incredible. When it comes to building worlds and immersion, Rockstar Games are unmatched and it seems that this game reaches that quality from what I read.

4k + Ultra Settings with raytracing, here I come.

Have you seen this map already?

pZ3DpNe9pyMfVb0EfQK5EdZvrQiyApL5U9QudqOpp8E.thumb.png.f9e4764c9ca37c31afd712e333e26fc6.png

4 hours ago, insanemeister said:

Have you seen this map already?

pZ3DpNe9pyMfVb0EfQK5EdZvrQiyApL5U9QudqOpp8E.thumb.png.f9e4764c9ca37c31afd712e333e26fc6.png

Yes I've seen that, the map is smaller than Witcher 3 but more dense.

Seriously can't wait to explore every inch of this place. I've been waiting for this game ever since they announced it 7 years ago.

• Like 1

I really want to play it but i'm only on a GTX 1060 6GB atm so until i've managed to source a properly priced 6800xt i'll not bother. I'm sure i can play it on the 1060 but its not going to be a ground breaking experience is it. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

56 minutes ago, notellenPage said:

I wanna play it so much but I've got PS4 and I'm a bit afraid it.might take a lot out of this game because of the components in it.

Damn.....i mean, you could always buy a PS5.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • 100 1

Sooo excited about this game release. Considering the situation we are all in this year, postponing the game was probably for the best, like you said to prevent game breaking bugs. i don t think any games comes out without problems nowdays lol.

• Like 2

So far this game is incredible, played the first 2 hours last night. This is what I imagined a Blade Runner game to feel like. Can't wait for it to open up so I can explore.

Haven't experienced any bugs yet, seems stable.

Edited by Hitch
  • Like 3