1 hour ago, Hitch said:

So far this game is incredible, played the first 2 hours last night. This is what I imagined a Blade Runner game to feel like. Can't wait for it to open up so I can explore.

Haven't experienced any bugs yet, seems stable.

I'm glad to hear that

My evening walks in night city. Can someone plug my brain into this world? I don't want to leave...

Taken using the game's photo mode at 4K with everything on ultra. Had to censor the billboard because it's inappropriate for the forum 😄 

censored.thumb.jpg.f6bb4379cfdb3940fca49d04cd6e424b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, Hitch said:

My evening walks in night city. Can someone plug my brain into this world? I don't want to leave...

Taken using the game's photo mode at 4K with everything on ultra. Had to censor the billboard because it's inappropriate for the forum 😄 

censored.thumb.jpg.f6bb4379cfdb3940fca49d04cd6e424b.jpg

Wow! that actually looks really amazing

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hitch said:

I have more, I've been spending most of my time just photographing the world. At this rate, I'm never going to finish the story.

Good for you, even longer gameplay haha

Wanna share some more screenshots?

Look at those sexy reflections, forget ET, I want to live here forever. More beautiful than real life.

Edited by Hitch
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

Can't view the image 😔

Ye, I removed it because I completely forgot it was inappropriate oops. 

I think it might be better not to post any screenshots at all, this game is a hardcore 18+ game. Don't want to break any forum rules.

Edited by Hitch

Tbh I was so blind with this game... (I watched trailer one day before they published it) Once I watched trailer I loved it... but to be honest it is too much price for me maybe we can play it when it is on discount 😄  Best regards student budget aka Muri

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, insanemeister said:

Quite nice! Are you playing with RTX on?

Yep, game is set to ultra + ultra raytracing + DLSS at 4K

27 minutes ago, Dink the Clown said:

Wow those graphics are amazing been hearing about this game wasn't too sure about it or even what it is about, but those screenshots Mmm me likely😌 maybe I will get this for Christmas 🎅

I wouldn't get it for the old consoles, either go PC or wait for the next gen upgrade. This game is definitely a high end PC experience. A lot of people are struggling to play this on the older consoles, it's a complete mess.

Edited by Hitch
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Hitch said:

Yep, game is set to ultra + ultra raytracing + DLSS at 4K

I wouldn't get it for the old consoles, either go PC or wait for the next gen upgrade. This game is definitely a high end PC experience. A lot of people are struggling to play this on the older consoles, it's a complete mess.

Yeah. I saw that Cyberpunk looks a lot better on PC than console, that's the point.  Maybe I will buy it aswell soon